BUZZ LIFE, Andrea Bertaccini (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 09 September 2006   #226
Originally Posted by cresshead: the 400,000 employees did more than just make a dodgy hoax video that puit one over on the russians as well as the rest of the world....if however what you say is ALL true then the russians got to the moon first.

I don't know if any russian walked. I say no one of the Apollo missions walked on the
moon. And I don't understand why they don't do it just now more frequently. You
put more fuel and go and then return (without landing) I want to see manned missions
going and return without landing. Ask the apollo guys you can do it with no problem, only
you need sufficient fuel. But just now is not the right moment with the high fuel prices
so we have to wait I suppose.
The thing of the quality footage lost comes to the awareness of people (I really think the footage was the bad quality all of us see in documentaries) after the Honeysuckle australian guys say they were seeing very much better quality. They were receivin the signal directly from the moon and then giving forward the signal to american nasa guys. A guy in honeysuckle was filming directly to the tv signal there. Well these guys are Nasa guys and of course they know nothing about it being a hoax if it is a hoax. This of one station in american unable to receive from the moon and only australians in that time facing the moon and receiving is 1 point to favor the non hoax idea. But probably there are ways to do it. I would need to know where each american and russian satellite was in that time. Or only you need have the man operating the receiving parabollic dish and you don't need all the other guys in honeysuckle knowing. If it is a hoax I bet for the controlling the guy that operates the receiving dish.
So you don't need have 400,000 people involved. You only need the critical ones. You have the ability to put the people you want in the position in nasa needed before starting the hoax.
The interesting press conference of Apollo 11. Buzz Aldrin (in center) in the start of the video is near to start to laugh it seems to me. I really enjoyed it also when the other guy says he was conducting the ship and taking photos and people laugh.

Old 09 September 2006   #227
deploying the rover video here:-

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a16/video16.html#lrvdeploy

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a16/video16.html

you'd learn so much just by watching these videos and looking round the reast of this huge site.

http://www.cresshead.com
youtube channel:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/cresshead

"zero stones - zero crates"

Old 09 September 2006   #228
Originally Posted by cresshead: deploying the rover video here:-

Well, I wasn't found the rover deployment video. There is one deploying in earth
and I am now more interested than before in seeing it deploying in the moon. Perhaps
we can see vibrating all the capsule with the deployment as seen in the earth video. The earth one is really impressive see it. It feels like a joke to me.

I am going downloading all the videos. Well the quality is even worst. Now you need
have paranormal powers to be able to see things. Nasa lost the quality videos but I
really hope they can some day soon post the tv videos because the quality of these
realplayer ones is... man I have no name...
I found a realplayer version of the video with the rover coming from right to left with
the handheld camera issue. Well in this realplayer one you can see coming from right
to left turning and going to right again. I am going to try convert it and try to enhance
the video (camtasia for capture and then set in 2x) but the quality is very bad.
Thanks for the link but we need best quality not worst quality.

Old 09 September 2006   #229
Guarda che Luna! (Look what Moon!)
If you don't understand italian jump the intro (it is a live transmission of the first moon landing where nobody knows if the lunar landing was or going to be or what).
So skip the intro and go to the 1min 26 sec and open your eyes because you
are going to be the fake of the moon landing like you never see it before.

Old 09 September 2006   #230
I don't understand what was going on in that video. It looked like men in space suits floating around on wires.
IS that real footage, or some mock-up for Italian TV?

Originally Posted by cresshead: if your really interested in finding out more about the moon and proving/disproving the hoax theroy then you really need to research all the history of the nasa apollo mission and the ones that came before it..otherwise you won't have a good base of knowledge to make a good informed judgement on the subject...i can't write the years of information and knowledge i have soaked up fomr the 60's till now down in a reply for you but i'm VERY comfortable in my opinion that the apollo programe was real and the 400,000 employees did more than just make a dodgy hoax video that puit one over on the russians as well as the rest of the world....if however what you say is ALL true then the russians got to the moon first.

feel better?

400,000 poeple didn't have to be in on it, only a few hundred at most, maybe even less.
I think the most likely senario is that they did send a manned ship to swing around the moon a few times and come back, that technology was more or less already there, but how could they have properly planned and tested the rest - the actual landing and taking off again - in such a short amount of time? That's what really gets me suspicious, the small amount of time they're supposed to have achieved all this in, with quite low tech available to them as well, and it all went perfectly on time with no serious errors or cockups.
All that was faked was the actual landing on the moon and walking around.

Old 09 September 2006   #231
you know best!....and i quite like the idea of a moon cheese sandwich too!

http://www.cresshead.com
youtube channel:-
http://www.youtube.com/user/cresshead

"zero stones - zero crates"

Old 10 October 2006   #232
Originally Posted by oDDity: I don't understand what was going on in that video. It looked like men in space suits floating around on wires.
IS that real footage, or some mock-up for Italian TV?

Yes it is all real footage "on the moon". Well... I mean Nasa says it is "real footage" so we can say it is a real faked moon footage or something... :-)
I truly recommend people downloading and examinating theirselves the photos of Apollo 11. It is unbelievable. You can find the photo you are viewing in the Guarda che Luna here:
Go to Apollo archive web site.
Click Apollo 11 in the upper left menu.
The photo of the video is the AS11-40-5922, search for 5922 (Ctrl+F in Firefox) and
click on AS11-40-5922 and now in the top of the page you have a photo and to the
right you can see a standard version and a Hi Res version. Download the Hi Res version
and enjoy. I truly recommend download all the photos in that gallery and compare an look amazing details of the "technology" you can see in these photos.

Originally Posted by oDDity: 400,000 poeple didn't have to be in on it, only a few hundred at most, maybe even less.
I think the most likely senario is that they did send a manned ship to swing around the moon a few times and come back,
All that was faked was the actual landing on the moon and walking around.

The people in the Honeysuckle Australian station wanting preserve the original recordings on DVD from the original films and tapes were nasa workers too. You can think about each worker and think if he knows what is going really on or simply watching screens like all the rest of people in earth. Only few workers are watching screens with data and these know exactly what was going on: all the people in the control room and the bosses in every
station in the world like Moron in Spain and Honeysuckle in Australia used to receive the
transmissions "from the moon".

We are able to launching and orbit the earth manned missions. Also we are able launch unmanned ships to another places like Mars or the Moon and record videos and send them to earth. But the problem is send man (and women ;-) and get back them live to earth.
It is probably not about filling the ship with sufficient amount of fuel the main problem. At the time the main problem was the primitive computers. Today we have fast computers and still no man on the moon so probably something more problems is going on.
The launching with men and orbit the earth and fall again it was real. The going to the moon, descend on it, and take off from it and back to earth that was faked. And faked
in all the Apollo missions.

Old 10 October 2006   #233
Originally Posted by cresshead: you know best!....and i quite like the idea of a moon cheese sandwich too!

Yes Wallace & Gromit were to the moon also and in that video (A day out I think is called) you can see the surface is made of cheese. You are right.

Now go to the Apolloarchive site, download the photo, print in a Din A0 poster and
place it on the wall on your room and take a look to it before going to bed every day. Probably in a week or two your perception change, perhaps no?

Old 02 February 2007   #234
buzz life

very good piece. I really like the layout. Well done.

Old 06 June 2007   #235
You `ve Done Great JOB..

Old 07 July 2007   #236
Awesome job! I love the reflection work in the texture on the helmet visor

Old 07 July 2007   #237
where's the "10" stars button ? lol

Impressive. Don't need more comments.
CLOTH FISH
VolksWagen Ads

Old 08 August 2007   #238
Hi

GREAT . .. very amazing.

Old 08 August 2007   #239
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread