Strange Behavior (Animation) Entry: Levent Gocer

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

09 September 2007
render

i like the render style you are using. i think it fits w/ the charracter's look. pretty interesting idea/story.

09 September 2007
Thank you all for the critics and compliments

r1-381 - thank you, i want to have a "cel shaded" piece.
I am happy with the results, also
MartinNielsen - I think you are right, man! I am in a hurry already.

musi - thanx a lot !

xioncajou , soapy - here is your lobster man, come and see him!

09 September 2007
Modeling: 2nd Warrior Completed

Except minor additions it seems ok for me now

10 October 2007
Lobster Man is looking nice Levent, but what about the details and structures in your concept sketches? I liked the evil look...

10 October 2007
Talking

like your style a lot! interesting character design!

10 October 2007
Concept Sketch or 3D pre-visualization: project storyboard 1

Some scene works

10 October 2007
Concept Sketch or 3D pre-visualization: Project's storyboard page 2

I plan to make the final picture a letterboxed cinemascope but 640x480 in full size to provide requested size ratio, thus here you see, i simply made sketches and put them into the proper dimensioned letterboxes.

Story goes like following:

Agency make plans to arrest its own fugitive privates at war scorched homecity of them. They guess that they will return there to collect their rememberances from past, belongings from their human times.

Defying fugitives also know that they had been tracked down to there however they still continue on their own task which is becoming a suicide assault...

10 October 2007
Concept Sketch or 3D pre-visualization: again

previous pic has some errors i think

Last edited by blakbird : 10 October 2007 at 09:35 AM.

10 October 2007
Shading (Textured and lit): Lobster model is finished, textured and lit

Lobster model is finished, textured and lit

10 October 2007
Here it is

xioncajou, nwiz25 .. thank you both. Here you see the better the lobster man. Textured and lit, and ready to be a part of the final.

11 November 2007
Concept Sketch or 3D pre-visualization: VIRTUAL REVENGE

Hi there
For a while i was off from the challenge, i could not make up my mind those times at the end i have chosen a concept amongst the others but since the lasted time was not enough to do what was in my mind, i have left the challenge.

However this deadline extension resulted as a dare to make it complete.

I am planning to make a simple, basic but funny entry. I also plan to include real actor performances (actors are not professional :)

I hope it works :)

VIRTUAL REVENGE:

Short movie opens with introduction and we see a professor. He tells us an office worker's bad situation at his working place.

Continous innuendo results as nothing obvious but in his mind, he takes his revenge -by imaginery ways-.

I think storyboard pics will tell a bit.

Ok! I am here again

11 November 2007
Concept Sketch or 3D pre-visualization: VIRTUAL REVENGE

Here is the 2nd page of the storyboard. We see here his virtual revenge happens in his mind. If i have time i am thinking of adding extra revenges :D
Possibly some mockery related with famous movies

11 November 2007
Modeling: Virtual Revenge

Started lab and board, and professor
Must complete the professor tonite

11 November 2007
Modeling: VR

board and intro screen

11 November 2007
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread