Master and Servant 2D Entry: Linda Bergkvist

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 06 June 2005   #1486
Congratulations!

BH

Congratulations! A well-deserved win if there ever was one. Onwards and Upwards!!

Old 07 July 2005   #1487
Yay, Linda! You won the contest!!! (does a little victory dance for ya... which you probably don't want to be seeing, LOL) I'm sooooo happy you won this one... you certainly deserve it. Congrats!

Lookin' forward to the next challenge and more wonderful art from your talented mind! Please let us know when you post anything new... I'm dying to see more! Oh, and thanks SO MUCH for your helpful input on my entry. I really appreciate you taking time to encourage me.

Cheers!

I'm dancin' like a monkey!

Old 07 July 2005   #1488
Yay!

Yay and horay! All hail Linda, the Queen of CG! *Cheers and aplause*
Congratulations, I know that you heard this a thousand and one times but your work is amusing and is a great inspiration to me!^^ Ah, and by the way, I knew from the start that you would win, mwahahhan! *Disappears with a smoke bomb*

Old 07 July 2005   #1489
Heartiest Congratulations ........for all the hard work you put in and for the flying colors with which you win

take care and all the best with the material you lost on that hard drive...

regards,
addy

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not
simpler." - Einstein

Old 07 July 2005   #1490
This is awesome news!! Congrats!!

Old 07 July 2005   #1491
Congrats Linda! What an honor it must be for you to come out on top with the TON of absolutely outstanding entries. But in the end there can only be one winner, and you certainly deserved it. I'm curious now to see what you do with all the stuff you won and also what you're next piece will be.

Again, congrats.

Old 07 July 2005   #1492
Fantastic

Fantastic artwork Linda, congratulations on winning…you’ve inspired me to have a go at the next challenge myself. Many thanks

Graham

Old 07 July 2005   #1493
Talking

It enchants your style to me, your works are a pain that are not reality, so far I am satisfied to the fantasies that cause to me!

Old 08 August 2005   #1494
awsome

this is realy awsome work. im watching you from deviantart. you have wery impresive style.

Old 08 August 2005   #1495
HI, he looks amazing to me, really cool characters

Old 09 September 2005   #1496
!!!

Hey Linda, you've depicted very classic the ideea, I like it...and I would be very courious 2 know ur tehnic of painting....good job..u worked hard!...BV!!

Old 09 September 2005   #1497
Linda,ur work is so good~~~~~~~~~~~~~because my poor English,can't ask u too much question,,,,,,,but I really like ur word,it's so amazing,and u r so nice~~

Old 03 March 2006   #1498
i found this tread only yesterday.. .. this is the best digital painting i've ever seen,and i really like the concept too... simply perfect.

Old 03 March 2006   #1499
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread