organic explosion

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 11 November 2012   #1
organic explosion

hey guys
well i had tomato and i want that model to explode like organic explosin not stones explostion so i try to explode it with cloth tearing and Pbomb inside the model ....i reach some results with cashmere and rubber and silk but still not good thats challenge i guess as i asked that question here before and no one answers me yet
any help about cloth parameter about that or other good way to do it ?? and thanks

Old 11 November 2012   #2
Best way is to make a cloth tomato, use that as the skin, fill it with particles and use either glu3d or form of blobmesh/particle mesher to create the flesh of the tomato, you could also add a liquid ontop of the flesh to sell it.

MY HMC

Old 11 November 2012   #3
thanks Airflow for replying
but i didnt get most of what you said so can you just make test simple file on a sphere and make it explode like organic so i can see what you mean exactly ?

thanks alot

Old 11 November 2012   #4
Sorry, I dont have time to do that.
Have a look at the cloth tutorials. You can make a Balloon and tear it to get it to explode.
You can also make a mesh based on particles. Google blobmesh or Glu3d. use that to create your inside tomato.

MY HMC

Old 11 November 2012   #5
heey Airflow
well i do that idea about cloth and tear it i already told you that in my first post
but i cant reach a good parameter to make it teared well
i know how can i make the inside flesh and liquid the only problem is the outer surface

Old 11 November 2012   #6
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread