Short Film: Templars

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

02 February 2004
I'm sorry guys... I only joined the project while it was already running, but I really enjoyed it.

And Benork, no prob for the model, it isn't finished yet, but I think I'll try to....
Benson, the project was really ambitious, and it's good to see, as it's not simple cg project as Benork said, it's good to see people trying to push limits more and more...

Good luck everyone, and see you soon, I hope, with some new exiting project!

02 February 2004
Ehm...

Hello everyone!

Sad to see that your CG project has been postponed now. I discovered this thread some weeks ago and thought a while about contacting you because of our own Wh40k film project.
But it seemed impolite and I was curious to see how this was going to develop.

Anyway - now I think is the right moment and I hope no one minds that I'm asking if anyone would be interested in working for our fan movie called "DAMNATUS - The Enemy Within".

We are a bunch of semi-pro German filmmakers (and of course 40k fanatics) who have shot a 90 minutes live action film which is currently in post-production. We have great need for additional 3D-modelling, -animation and compositing artists.

Just have a look at www.damnatus.com, where you can find two trailers and more information about this low budget project.

Note: I don't know how you handled financial matters, but I have to emphasize that everyone here is working for free.
Games Workshop doesn't allow any cash-flow, so we're going to release DAMNATUS on the internet.
No one is going to make money with it.

Note II: As I said, we're Germans. Language barrier will be a problem, but with bablefish and some good dictionaries it will function somehow, I think.

Bye

HuVu

01 January 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread