B-Movie Entry: Stephanie Landry

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

01 January 2010
B-Movie Entry: Stephanie Landry

Stephanie Landry is entered in the "B-Movie" update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Work In Progress: Lighting and rigging first draft

01 January 2010
Concept / pre-visualization: Jack Frost strickes again!

For this challenge, my inspiration come from the movie Jack Frost : The World's Most Pissed off Snowcone. I try to determined the camera angle and the objects in the scene so if you have any advice I would appreciate. The woman will grab the hair dryer next to her to try to defend herself.

01 January 2010
Work In Progress: References for Jack Frost strackes again!

This is some pictures of Jack Frost I found for my concept. In the movie, Jack seem too kind so I will use the picture of it with the big teeth and the red eyes on my snowman. I will post other stuff soon ;)

01 January 2010
The lower camera angle works well by showing the monstrous size of Snow Jack. Emphasize the frantic expression and pose as she fends her self ,or get a severe chill of frost bite.

01 January 2010
The expression looks evil and I like the atomosphere you created, keep it up

01 January 2010
Thanks for the comments, I really appreciate! I'm working on the girl's rigging now... not easy stuff for me but I will post the result soon. I will start the environment modeling this week as well! I can't wait to give a little bit of life to my scene, hope you will like it

02 February 2010
It fits the weather well

... snowman with sunglasses hahahah

Last edited by alexginno : 02 February 2010 at 03:52 PM.

02 February 2010
Hey Stephanie,

Totally cool concept Like a lot yor concept, really great. Your first model and composition looks fantastic.
Good luck and waiting for more updates. Cheers!!

02 February 2010
Work In Progress: Lighting and rigging first draft

Hi everyone! I didn't post for a few days because I go to school at the same time that I participate in the challenge but I came up with a first draft of my lighting and rigging. I didn't do the facial rig yet but I will put more expression in the girl face. I will also put something to cover some part of her body like ice, bubbles or a towel. Ho and the thing she has in her hand is a hairdryer. If you have any advice or comment ... I will pay you a cold one! ... kidding, but you can post a reply anyway :D

02 February 2010
Great to see people from quebec in this challenge. It a nice start, looking forward to see how it will turn. Have fun

sam

02 February 2010
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread