Uplift Universe - Image Entry: Brad Staley

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  05 May 2008
Brad you did a great work here Congratulations
__________________
" Anch'io son' pittore "

Ze Blog

Steampunk
Uplift Universe
Strange Behavior
 
  05 May 2008
Talking

hey, you kept the trilobites! good one..ya know..they almost like they are used simply for clearing any stains on your clothing..hehe, im spying the one by the nice maggot!.


It really is a very polished scene, rich in tone and lighting. Its very comical

i am also reminded of 'Beetleguise', it sure has a Tim Burton quirk about it. Thats two movies now so whats that, beetle/dune..dune/guise..eeh

anyways..congratz brad, its in a universe of its own!!

can't believe its been 8 weeks?.

Marley
__________________
EON CHALLENGE

UPLIFT CHALLENGE

B-MOVIE



NVart Competition

KING
PHARAOH
GOLIATH








 
  05 May 2008
man your final image composition is reall good...
some of the mats could use a bit of tweaking but i really like the concapt and the way that you have pulled it through....
good luck for the comp
__________________
 
  05 May 2008
Hey Eric,

Thank you! Best of luck to you.
Brad
Originally Posted by scala: Brad you did a great work here Congratulations
__________________
Steam Punk

Brads Uplift Thread
 
  05 May 2008
Hey Marley,
It's been awhile. How about beetle dung!LOL. Thanks for your comments,you kind of disappeared their. I awesome you got finished and hit a tropical beach for a couple of weeks.LOl Anyways, I agree that it's in a universe all on it's own. People probably don't know what to think of it. Anyways, I followed my own star on this one.
Best of luck, and keep in touch.
Brad
Originally Posted by LightSovereign: hey, you kept the trilobites! good one..ya know..they almost like they are used simply for clearing any stains on your clothing..hehe, im spying the one by the nice maggot!.


It really is a very polished scene, rich in tone and lighting. Its very comical

i am also reminded of 'Beetleguise', it sure has a Tim Burton quirk about it. Thats two movies now so whats that, beetle/dune..dune/guise..eeh

anyways..congratz brad, its in a universe of its own!!

can't believe its been 8 weeks?.

Marley
__________________
Steam Punk

Brads Uplift Thread
 
  05 May 2008
Hey Simon,

Thanks for stopping by.There's alot I simply could'nt get to, and alot of stuff I left out. Hindsight is 20/20, I look at the scene and somethings are minor, and somethings I just say oops I hope noone notices that.But all and all it was fun, and up to this point very rewarding. What an awesome community of people. If everyone lived closer I would have a BBQ with all of the people I've met.LOL Good times man. Best of luck, and thanks for your support.

Brad
Originally Posted by Cyberone: man your final image composition is reall good...
some of the mats could use a bit of tweaking but i really like the concapt and the way that you have pulled it through....
good luck for the comp
__________________
Steam Punk

Brads Uplift Thread
 
  05 May 2008
Originally Posted by sasquatch70: Hey Simon,

Thanks for stopping by.There's alot I simply could'nt get to, and alot of stuff I left out. Hindsight is 20/20, I look at the scene and somethings are minor, and somethings I just say oops I hope noone notices that.But all and all it was fun, and up to this point very rewarding. What an awesome community of people. If everyone lived closer I would have a BBQ with all of the people I've met.LOL Good times man. Best of luck, and thanks for your support.

Brad


im moving back to australia next month.....if ya ever come over im up for a bbq...lol
__________________
 
  05 May 2008
Don't tempt me, I may just show up on your doorstep.lol Australia sounds like an incredible place.
Originally Posted by Cyberone: im moving back to australia next month.....if ya ever come over im up for a bbq...lol
__________________
Steam Punk

Brads Uplift Thread
 
  05 May 2008
your final image is hilarious.
I like the texture and materials in your scene.
great job!
 
  05 May 2008
Thank you Seail! I'm glad you like it. I'll admit It's a bit quarky. But it's got definate personality.Thanks again, and best wishes!

Brad

Originally Posted by XSIEN: your final image is hilarious.
I like the texture and materials in your scene.
great job!
__________________
Steam Punk

Brads Uplift Thread
 
  06 June 2008
This is a nice pic sasquatch70. I like the idea and the models. Congrats.
__________________
If you're not creating, you're not Living... you're just surviving
 
  06 June 2008
Thank you Andrew.
I appreciate you stopping in. It's been a fun ride. Cheers, Brad
Originally Posted by Dragneye: This is a nice pic sasquatch70. I like the idea and the models. Congrats.
__________________
Steam Punk

Brads Uplift Thread
 
  06 June 2008
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
__________________
CGTalk Policy/Legalities
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
 
Thread Closed share thread



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
CGSociety
Society of Digital Artists
www.cgsociety.org

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000 - 2006,
Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Minimize Ads
Forum Jump
Miscellaneous

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.