Songs Under The Apple Tree, Enayla (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

08 August 2003
Let me guess......this will be is Specrum?

08 August 2003
beautiful, congratulations!

08 August 2003
OMG i've fell in love in that picture...

That's the 1st pic here as far as i remember that instead of thinking "omg! that's awsome!!! how did u do that?!!!" it went directly to my right-brain part - directly to my feelings. If i was a girl i would have cried

All those details, and colors, and her face, position, the cloth, the birds, the reflections, her feet! oh her feet! r so awsome!!! I don't know how u did it, but it's feeling me with classic-galleries-from-the-museum-nostalagy-memories! oh it has smells, and temprature and all the things i didn't understand when i looked at those pics when i was young and went with my parents to see classic galleries. Then i thought "that's boring, it's like a camera, i prefer sourialistic" and in a matter of fact i do prefer it even nowadays, but that picture is like a teacher of loving classic art - now i know...

-sigh-

08 August 2003
I have not seen Art this beautiful in a long time. Speachless, LOVE IT!!!

08 August 2003
I have a 9GB collection of photos, pics, 2d, 3d, non CG who knows what else (i try to put each artist's work in its own folder to save copyrights - for those who open a big eye ).

Anyway I so loved your work i wanted 2 put it (under 2d arts\artists\Linda Bergkvist) according to your name as u said.
I've found some pics u've done in 2001 or something - 3 or 4 drawings. similiar style to that one. but the signature isn't W but B, or just the whole name written... did u change your signature? and do u mind i'll add those works to my collection?

U can b sure i'm not using them in my own works, except some photoes (animals, views, no artistic) for photomontajes i do sometimes. So they r all under your name.

Yeh, i know, 9GB of pics collection is crazy, specially if they r orginized (like i do). but hey! who knows when u need some? or just search for inspiration!

08 August 2003
great!

"Songs under the apple tree"
I like this feeling

08 August 2003
great!

"Songs under the apple tree"
I like this feeling

08 August 2003
Angelic face and those wings...... kinda reminds me of Dawn from nVidia

Oooh, one thing, her right arm is a bit short and fat.
I mean, she's almost perfect and all that

08 August 2003
Red face yeah!

i can't find a word to describe the painting

10 October 2003
Wowwiie! The composition is fabulous and so is the ambience! The background is fabulous too!! This is one of the best works I have seen for a long time! However I am not happy with the shadows...on the fairies body...the light sources on the apple are not good either...it looks like you painted that apple in a studio with 3 lights! The details of anatomy is absolutely great...I love the way you did the feet and hands....like a maestro! Keep it up....way to go!

11 November 2003
Oh my.

This has to be one of my favourite Choice images in a long time.

There's a whole story telling itself.

I hope you post more here!

11 November 2003
really great work

11 November 2004
Just wanted to add my appreciation to this beautiful painting. Excellent work.

01 January 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread