[WIP] "Lordpig"

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 10 October 2012   #1
[WIP] "Lordpig"

Hi everybody, first i think i will introduce myself i'm Rémi, 21 years old come from France. I study in Creajeux. Créajeux is a school that train students for careers in the video game.
I'm in third year and it's the last one.
Some people told me to come here to send my work if i wanna have good feedback on my personnal work.
At the end of the year we have an exam and have to present a Book for Professional Opportunities.
So i came and i hope community could help me to progress and make better each time.
And if i can help someone but when i see some topic i don't think someone need my help

So here is my first work on ZBrush, we have to create a creature with just her silouhette.
So here it is, not the final result but i don't know what i can add to make him better or add more detail. I tried to create fat skin and make him poetically pushing.

If you can give me some feedback on this model to modify or add i will be happy to make him better.

Some people maybe know my teacher, Florian Delarque alias Chokmah who have done "Binah' wich was one of his masterpiece ^^

Sorry if my english isn't very good but be sure i still learn it ^^

Here is the silouhette model we got at start (done by Florian Delarque i think) :

Here is where i am.

(to see it bigger : http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/8062/lordpig.jpg)

Hoping that you will give me a boost to progress I wish you a pleasant evening.

Old 10 October 2012   #2
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread