CgTalk Daily Sketch 279 "Zodiac"

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2005
Hi Soupy - I just used 3 different colors, did some blending, then used the liquify filter to get it to look less flat and more watery. I hope that makes sense?

03 March 2005
Art2: thanks (whack me for being sleepy and missing your post earlier!) I wasnt sure if semi-nudity was considered indecent for "normal" sketch topics, but i was using this as a good excuse for anatomy study

Originally Posted by Ilikesoup: Michelle - Your taurus girl is beautiful, but I can't stop thinking of her as a cat. Maybe it's the "horns" in the taurus symbol that make it look like she's got a tail.

thanks! i think it's her face.. the up-tilted eyes and the nose and the skinny body maybe lol I might revise/refine her face and maybe post a thread for this in the 2d wip forum. feedback is always appreciated now all i need is more time to work on personal projects

03 March 2005

"Focus and balance, Daniel-san. Focus and balance. . ."
I know it's late but we Librans are master procrastinators.
As some have pointed out, we also need to be known for something besides scales of justice. Not sure, but I seem to remember seeing a symbol like that on a Libra bookmark at one time or another. Hope you like, it was a 10 minute pencil sketch I cleaned up in photoshop.

03 March 2005
Michelle: Cheers for the comment... I sort of think they are two different styles but we live and learn.

Ilikesoup: Glad you like the water but i sort of cheated...(was in a rush) just scribbles a gradient of sorts and threw an ocean ripple on it and then wind (the strongest one). Ended it with a smudge or two.

BTW I like the KK reference. (altho Daniel did sort of suck)

03 March 2005
Talking "Pisces"

1.5 to 2 hours so far. I'm going to try and paint it too!

03 March 2005
thanks robin

JOIN THE DSG

03 March 2005
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread