Promise Promo Painting, (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

06 June 2004
Rob: lol, I guess you can now erase the memory of the whole conversation we had from last year. Something came up and I wish I could fill you in with more if I have personal internet access to chat. I'm really looking forward to see more excellent stories from you

12 December 2004
Hi there,

I'm new to this forum but after seeing Robert's work, I gotta tell here it's awesome work. I do some graphics as a hobby but mainly I'm in to music production. Now I can see you guys put a lot of effort and worship the very nice images / scetches (which are very nice indeed!) but don't forget to have good sound design and music on the film as well.

It's said 70% of the movie is made with the audio/music side (imagine Lord of the rings movies having a circus theme, or smashy Prodigy breakbeat in the background throughout the films). I haven't read the whole thread through but by taking glimpse here and there I didn't see any musicians/audio engineers posting here. Robert seems to have a guitar and Korg synth, so I don't know if he's planning to do the audiowork himself, but it would be probably a good idea to have some guys dedicated to this side as well.

I do music production on semi-pro level (meaning I study designing at school as a "hobby", yet still putting all my powers in to music as my only real source of income) and am interested of this kind of work (I've thought about making an own animation some time in the future) but unfortunately I'm very bonded to our studio with the time schedual of our record productions. I'd like to contribute to this but it seems I'm booked until late spring 2005 at least. Let me know if I can do some audio/music production for the film and I'll see if I have some spare time at some point. Other than that, keep up the good work!

12 December 2004
very nice indeed

"All that I desire to point out is the general principle that Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life."
-Oscar Wilde

01 January 2005
nice job, she looks really beautiful and holy, all of the color blends together really well. i always love angel designs, because they are so attractive and myterious - nice composition. great work. p.s. i went to your website before, i really like the photos you took.

01 January 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread