Wen-kido-yin, Olijosman (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

07 July 2003
Thumbs down wen-kido-yin

Woooooooouuuuuuu
Really really great, man!! Absolutely awe-some!! It seems fantastic, almost PERFECT to me!!

I like so much the lighting (hair, clothes, sword, boots, ...) and shadows contrasts, the body shape (defined but not too much, slightly muscled on the just measurement, as a young boy he seems to be), the clothes design (futurist but reminding a bit old samurais) and above all, the energic face details (look at that strenght flowing through his eyes!!). I think he is a brave and powerful warrior, isn't he?? He results so attractive but frightening at the same time!!
Really lovely

I wish I only could have a tiny amount of your imagination, olijosman! My most sincere congratulations for your inspiration and techniques domain.

Oh!! And one more thing, I loved your first character too (gorush)!! Even on such an evil face, you've been able to show a reflect of tenderness!!

Please, keep posting such beautiful images like those, I just can't wait for seeing more of your work!!

07 July 2003
just awesome..

07 July 2003
Thumbs down It's great!!

Hello! I'm new in this forum and i'm impress!! in my first clic... oooooh!! Wen-kido-yin!!
Now i think never send one of my pictures
Josman, your work is fantastic. I think you born with a pencil in your hand, isn't it? (a graphic tablet?). I'm yor "number one" fan. Pleeeeeeeease, send more pictures!!

Kisses

07 July 2003
Nice, some asian influence there?

What's wen kido yin? Is it from any anime? game? movies?... dunno it's an interesting but weird mix of name here. But then again all these creations are just subjective...

still...good stuff.

07 July 2003
very nice. do you ever work in any 3D apps, and if so, are you planning to model or animate from this?

07 July 2003
THHCHX, Wen Kido Yin is one of a lot of desing of caracters from a videogame. Gorush, my first image in this foro , belong at this game too. (sorry, my english are terrific) I made the desings looks and personalities.

Wen Kido is not human, ist a kind of extraterrenal Japanese.He have a katana sword wiht electric shocks. Buuf, sorry,Im not enough words to splain all. Thanks for your interest!!

07 July 2003
3D Meistro, yes I have 3d models (the gorush head) but I prefer work in 2d (Im so sluggish) I had resuts in less time. Thans for all!!

07 July 2003
I really like it!! Manga influence, but quite more realistic... Very nice work

By the way!!! The main thing is not the size of the head, but the way you are able to use the brain, don't you agree with me??

Best wishes

07 July 2003
certainly bigshape, the size does not matter!! jajajajaa thanks for your commentaries!!

07 July 2003
Lil late here, but again you astonish us with your work, I love it like the first, well actually gorush more, but he's cool too

You have received the CGtalk choice award .Please feel free to display this image anywhere you like! Inspiring work!

upon receiving this award, it guarantees you a spot in the cgtalk gallery hall of fame - which you are now placed

P.S. Please email me @ tito@cgnetworks.com so I can send you the award .psd file

salud

07 July 2003
thank you very much (to all)

07 July 2003
cool!..
nothing else can say!
just hope to see more from u!

01 January 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread