Master and Servant 2D Entry: Robert Westmore

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2005
Master and Servant 2D Entry: Robert Westmore

Robert Westmore has entered the Master and Servant 2D.

Challenge Page

Latest Update: Concept Sketch: Not yet titled

Sketching out her costume in more detail, still havent decided on my theme, but most likely the human will be the dominant one

04 April 2005
Concept Sketch: Not yet titled

My first submission, quick concept sketch of one of my potential characters, right now just working on clothing, armor and weapons.

04 April 2005
hi robwes. its lookin pretty good

my website

04 April 2005
Hey Rob,

Is she a streaker?

Kidding

Looks good so far. I do think a girl with a sword on her hip needs at least something to cover her chest with. Not that that really counts as real armor, but as frazetta proved long ago... you can get away with it. But sword fighting in the buff... seems a little unlikely. ...Just my opinion. He he! maybe that's part of her tactics... Her opponent can't keep his eyes off her chest, so she basically just runs him through while he's distracted.

04 April 2005
Originally Posted by R Frederickson: Hey Rob,

Is she a streaker?

Kidding

Looks good so far. I do think a girl with a sword on her hip needs at least something to cover her chest with. Not that that really counts as real armor, but as frazetta proved long ago... you can get away with it. But sword fighting in the buff... seems a little unlikely. ...Just my opinion. He he! maybe that's part of her tactics... Her opponent can't keep his eyes off her chest, so she basically just runs him through while he's distracted.

totally agree....

04 April 2005
Talking

What you guys have a problem with bare chested women yielding swords? just kidding
Its late here and I couldent be bothered to draw anymore, but she will have something there if I use her.

04 April 2005
cool sketch and good pose.

GoodLuck,
Archie

04 April 2005
I like the graphic style of your woman warrior, me waits for the devellopement of your sketch, good luck

04 April 2005
Arrow

Hi...nice tuch with the material. Great technique. Good luck with your thread.

04 April 2005

Working on some more skecthes right now, meantime this was an idea I came up with when I first heard of the Master & Servant theme, you can also find this image at renderosity.com
http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?ByArtist=Yes&Artist=rob%5Fwes19

04 April 2005
I like the lighting and composition in this piece, and you've done the worman very nicely. You might want to lighten parts of the beast though, its hard to make out some details on its face because of the shadows.

04 April 2005

Another concept sketch, practicing on fur

04 April 2005
Originally Posted by RobWes: Robert Westmore has entered the Master and Servant 2D.

Challenge Page

Latest Update: Concept Sketch: Not yet titled

Another concept sketch, practicing on fur

Nice illustration. Very Liv Tyler. It's all coming along very nicely. Can't wait to see your finished work.
Moose Enterprise
craig@moosetoys.com

My Blog

Urban sketch thread

CG Challenge (Short Film)

04 April 2005

Sketching out her costume in more detail, still havent decided on my theme, but most likely the human will be the dominant one

04 April 2005
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread