Receiving Mixamo All Access

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 07 July 2013   #1
Receiving Mixamo All Access

Hi Game Challenge participants,

Some of you have had problems receiving your All Access pass for the contest. In order to do so you must be a registered participant for the Game Challenge.

If you have that taken care of, next click on this link:
http://www.mixamo.com/c/cgsociety-game-challenge

This will take you to Mixamo's landing page for the contest. Here you will find a button that says Create free account, once you click on this button and create a free account you will be granted All Access.

If anyone has any troubles with this please respond to this thread and we will quickly reply.

Good luck and happy animating!

Old 07 July 2013   #2
Hi,
does the for non-commercial use only restriction apply to the full Mixamo service, or just the models+animations? In other words: can we still use the unlocked 10k+ tris auto-rigger on our own models even if the game is intended to be released commercially?

Old 07 July 2013   #3
Hi XilenceX,

Glad you are participating in the challenge. To use Auto-Rigged characters commercially in your game you would need to pay for the Auto-Rigging if they are 10K+. If you are using animations and models from our site commercially you would also need to buy those, or you could purchase an All Access pass and have it all.

I hope this has answered your question and if you have any more please feel free to post.

Best of luck in the Challenge!

Old 07 July 2013   #4
Yeah that's fine I'll just keep using my regular Mixamo account then. I activated the All Acess on a new one, so that's no problem.

Old 07 July 2013   #5
I've gone through the steps above, using the link provided, but notice that nothing seems to have changed. There's still buttons asking if I want "all Access" and my profile doesn't indicate anything regarding what access level I have, or the existence of any credits, or what restrictions are in-place. It also still tells me how many credits everything costs. I haven't done a test purchase, in-case there's a credit limit for the contest.

Does this mean I'm ready to go?

I did notice a CGsociety greeting notice that appeared for a moment, but that's it. Is there a coupon name or something I should be putting in, as well?

Thanks for your time,
-Mike

Old 07 July 2013   #6
Hi Mike, you should be all set to go. It will still show the pricing of everything but when you go to checkout it should say the cost is zero. Please try a test checkout and see if the cost amounts to zero, if it still says the cost in credits at the bottom let me know and we will get it figured out.

Old 07 July 2013   #7
Hi, I've gone through all the steps above and got the message "Welcome, CG Society Contest member" on the Mixamo website but when I go to checkout with an animation it still shows the original cost. If somebody can help it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Richard

Old 08 August 2013   #8
Question

Does not seem to work with me. When I tried to activate, I used my existing account. I got a brief "welcome to the CG Challenge" notice on the Mixamo page, but when clicking on motions or motion packs and trying to check them out, they are full price still.

User ID = 350111

Old 08 August 2013   #9
Mixamo All Access

Hello,

If you are still having trouble receiving Mixamo All Access please send me a private message either on CG Society or at ty@mixamo.com with your Mixamo username. I will take a look into your account and make sure you are signed up for All Access.

Best,

Ty

Old 08 August 2013   #10
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread