Fell Apart, Shervin Bahri (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

07 July 2009
Fell Apart, Shervin Bahri (2D)

Title: Fell Apart
Name: Shervin Bahri
Software: Photoshop

This character emerge from my daily portrait practice! Showing a particular known emotion is so important to me!Also Finding new brushes always make me exited to make something new! So By and large this is what came out!

I hope it really reflect the feeling that someone can't tolerate all the suffers in her life anymore and she is now so hopeless to see things going to be solved and pray if someone would come and change everything for good!

Guys I really need your critiques on this one!

07 July 2009
Great original expression!
The expression you wanted to show worked, but I also see other emotions interpretation.
First I thought something went wrong and she was thinking "oh well, never mind. Let's carry on" (perhaps because her nice mouth). But if I was you I would keep it this way. Making the face more dramatic would be overdoing it, too much. So I guess my comment is useless

07 July 2009
Originally Posted by Peraiia: Great original expression!
The expression you wanted to show worked, but I also see other emotions interpretation.
First I thought something went wrong and she was thinking "oh well, never mind. Let's carry on" (perhaps because her nice mouth). But if I was you I would keep it this way. Making the face more dramatic would be overdoing it, too much. So I guess my comment is useless

You made the point! Your comment is so interesting cause my mom also told me the same thing you said!:P Well it always happens in my works! 2 sides of a coin appear in same place! thanks anyway!

07 July 2009
Salaam, Shervin Bahri. Nice Loose style you have. And a great sense of emotion going on here. Also if I miss my guess, jugging from the colours you choose, the title and the political climate in your country its a lot more than just a "portrait practice", in any case well done!

07 July 2009
I saw this work at GFXArtist, very well done, and great expression!

Miguel Couto

DeviantArt:
http://shidoev.deviantart.com

07 July 2009
Originally Posted by Samuraikuroi: Salaam, Shervin Bahri. Nice Loose style you have. And a great sense of emotion going on here. Also if I miss my guess, jugging from the colours you choose, the title and the political climate in your country its a lot more than just a "portrait practice", in any case well done!

Salam Chris. Although I'm not a politic type person, These events makes so devastated! It was really a practice but works always talk better than my mouth! As you realized it goes so deep in my mind that even I didn't notice! Thanks for your sympathy and compassion!

07 July 2009
Thumbs up

Hey my friend.
Good expression and emotion. I really wait for your new works.
best wishes:
Alireza

My Portfolio

My DWIV wip

07 July 2009
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread