Low poly anime inspired school girl.

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

07 July 2014
Low poly anime inspired school girl.

I'm currently working on a personal project with a small team to try and create a 2.5 D fighting game similar to Mortal Kombat x of killer instinct. I'm currently working on a low poly female character and i need help as she still looks pretty strange to me. Right now she is sitting at 14k polys and doesn't have an inside mouth. i can optimize her much more.

07 July 2014
Arms look too short and the knees look strange to me. Try pushing them outwards and forward. Add more loops in the forearm too or you will get candy wrapper deformations

Lookin good so far! Could you post close up of the face?

07 July 2014
Personally I think the way you've done the skirt and shirt's fabric is great, they both look spot on. I'm not too sure about the socks/stockings although I'd probably get what you're going for a bit better once there's a texture on it. Also, as nfd77 said, the knees are a little weird. Good work.

07 July 2014
some changes that have been reccommended

here are some changes that have been recommended.

List of changes for Tatiana
- fix proportions of lower body
- make shoes smaller
- change fishnet leggings to school girl socks
-adjust low poly wireframe
- optimize model
-adjust wrinkles on shirt
-add details to shoes.

08 August 2014
I made some improvments

here are some improvements and adjustments to the face.

08 August 2014
any suggestions for improvments.

Well is there any suggestion for improvements. I'm going to try and finish the modeling by this weekend. Going to use her for my indie fighting game project and my portfolio so she needs to be the best she can be.

08 August 2014
The model looks pretty good. The only thing that catches my attention are the folds in the clothing, particularly the socks. I think they should either be more prevalent or gone all together. if they are made of wool the folds should stick out more. If they are made of cotton there would hardly be any folds as these are usually rather tight and stick to the legs.

reply share thread