Smooth!, Gabriel Vera (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

01 January 2008
congrats on your piece! the minotaur looks SO cuddly!

01 January 2008
Simply amazing! A great work of details with a dinamic and cuddly look! In my country, this kind of character design looks like a holiday that we have in Valencia called "Fallas". Are great sculptures/buildings that are burned in the 19 dya of March. Specially the faces and colors remindme that feast.
If you wanna know what i'm talking about^^:

02 February 2008
Lots of detail, amazing.

02 February 2008
beautiful image ... i like the toon style .. the colors ... everything .. 5 stars

03 March 2008
Smile

Wow, I really like your style on this. The cartoon stylization but with still a lot of detail. Very inspiring.

Also love the concept.

03 March 2008
nice work and colors

03 March 2008
Smile

This is delightful-- you have such a happy, candy-like color palette and all the details are fresh and clean. It's so nice to see a painting that is made from the artist's skill and imagination and not a collection of photo refs stitched together! You do very expressive faces and you did a wonderful job with handling the light through the glass in the bus stop, and I enjoyed seeing the details of your painting. Thank you for posting this!

03 March 2008
Wink

Wow It's is awesome I still get post on Billy and Sweet Rita. I thought It was old day's news now. I'm more than glad to hear all you have to say from them, I have received a lot of input on the colors and expression, and that's just great because this is my firs try to put these two things together as my own style. New Challenge is on now and maybe I will try to do a follow up of the general feel.

Thanks to all Again. It's been a joy for me...

Thanks for your words Lynn, they're really inspiring!

04 April 2008
Wow!
Great picture !
I love the way you drew the animals fur

04 April 2008
Awesome!!! I love these characters ^^

04 April 2008
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread