I'm pleased and at same time ashamed to say that sIBL_GUI 4.0.8 is out!
Pleased because I finally got time to get back on the project, ashamed because it took me so long and I have left a lot of people with very annoying bugs. I'm sincerely sorry about that!
This release is mainly a maintenance release ironing out most of issues reported through Crittercism.
Here is the complete Change Log:
sIBL_GUI - 4.0.8 - Stable:
sIBL_GUI 4.0.8 - Stable - Milestone: https://github.com/KelSolaar/sIBL_G...=1&state=closed
Umbra 1.0.9 - Stable - Milestone: https://github.com/KelSolaar/Umbra/...10&state=closed
Manager 2.0.5 - Stable - Milestone: https://github.com/KelSolaar/Manage...=4&state=closed
Foundations 2.1.0 - Stable - Milestone: https://github.com/KelSolaar/Founda...=1&state=closed
- Handled WindowsError in database component while retrieving stats on a non existing file.
- Handled exception while searching in tags cloud using an invalid regex pattern in searchDatabase component.
- Handled potential IOError exceptions related to foundations.common.foundations.common.isBinaryFile definition usage when accessing a locked file.
- Prevented exception in sibl_gui.ui.common.getFormattedShotDate definition.
- Prevented AttributeError exception in sibl_gui.components.core.inspector.inspector.Inspe ctor.__setActiveIblSet method when no active iblSet is defined.
- Prevented ValueError exception in sibl_gui.components.core.inspector.inspector.Inspe ctor.__drawActiveIblSetOverlay method when invalid lights colors attributes are used.
- Prevented IndexError exception in inspector component.
- Prevented exception reports stacking.
- Prevented AttributeError exception in umbra.components.scriptEditor.scriptEditor.ScriptE ditor.__editor__modificationChanged method.
- Prevented files reloading on exit in scriptEditor component.
- Fixed long startup delay when no Internet connection is available.
- Fixed notificationsManager notifiers insertion order.
- Fixed caching issue in foundations.parsers.SectionsFileParser.write method.
- Fixed various issues in Softimage_Arnold_Standard, Softimage_Arnold_Dome_Light and Softimage_Arnold_Lightsmith templates to support latest SItoA build.
- Handled BadZipfile exception in foundations.pkzip.Pkzip.extractZipFile method.
- Ensured fileSystemEventsManager manager doesn't compares integer paths modification times to float ones.
- Ensured Softimage_Arnold_Lightsmith Template compatibility with SItoA 2.8.0 by removing deprecated legacy light filter code.
- Ensured directional light position is correct in Maya_Arnold_Standard and Maya_Arnold_Dome_Light Templates.
- Ensured Templates are downloaded into Factory directory only if writable.
- Ensured Ibl Set icon is properly displayed in inspector component plates view.
- Ensured Softimage_Arnold_* Templates compatibility with latest SItoA build.
- Ensured notificationsManager has a maximum number of displayed notifiers at same time.
- Ensured foundations.parsers.SectionsFileParser.parse method reads current file content if no content has been previously set.
- Ensured that loggers and their formatters receive unicode data.
- Ensured directional light position is correct in Maya_Arnold_Standard and Maya_Arnold_Dome_Light templates.*
- Removed miCreateOtherOptionsNodesForURG mel procedure call in Maya_MR_Standard Template.
- Removed dependency on ordereddict for Python versions that already include it.
- Moved foundations.common.isBinaryFile definition into foundations.io module.
- Added foundations.shell. module.
- Added Jed Frechette Blender_Cycles_Standard template.
- Extracted documentation utilities to their own repository.
- Pass various globals variables through arguments in umbra.engine.Umbra class.
- Refactored magic methods implementation in various managers.
- Implemented fall-back preferences directory support.
- Implemented get method in various managers.
- Implemented __setitem__ method in various managers.
- Implemented magic methods tests for foundations.parsers.SectionsFileParser class.
- Implemented foundations.parsers.SectionsFileParser.setValue method.
- Implemented support for ANSI escape codes.
- Implemented new documentation theme.
- Reformatted package docstrings.
- Verbosed PyQt version on startup.