CGTalk > Sponsored Challenges and Awards > Past Challenges (Archives) > Uplift Universe - Image
Login register
Thread Closed share thread « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Old 05-15-2008, 07:48 AM   #181
working on it...
Linda Smith
United States
This literally rocks Ferx, I love the floating characters and the atmosphere of it, great colors too Good luck with your entry .
Old 05-15-2008, 10:00 AM   #182
Niko Mäkelä
Game Artist(animator/modeler)
Helsinki, Finland
Fernando, man, you really uplifted it. Love the backstory and the last additions to the image. The lighting, blur and whatever else new really makes it pop. Great final touches! Rock on and good luck!

Old 05-15-2008, 04:31 PM   #183
Simon Bull
Animal Logic
Sydney, Australia

nice fun and happy image of the futre..

your style is very funky and cool

gratz on finishing and the best of luck
Old 05-16-2008, 10:48 PM   #184
Fernando Porcel
Mexico City, Mexico
Send a message via MSN to Ferx
Erick - Thanks friend!! Yes, time to sleep... but before a cold beer and a tequila !!

Phill - Thanks mate! Nop, the drumer use his fists to punch the drumms, he is a bit savage .... hahahah

Ryan - Thanks my friend for all your support through this challenge!! Cheers!!

Sergio - Thanks friend for the encouragement!! Glad that you liked the keyboard guy ( y claro que voy a disparar las chelas bien helodias !! )

Martin - Thanks mate!

Neville - Thanks my dear friend, I really glad that you liked the lighting !! Thanks for your encouragement, always a great motivation!! All the best!!

Marco - Thanks my friend! An honor to share this challenge with you!! Cheers!!

Mathias - Really thanks kompis!! Your support and encouragement was a great motivation to finish this work!! I am indebted to you. Thanks my friend!!

Hey Raul - Thanks my friend! Really glad that you liked! Thanks for your support on this challenge!

Steven - Thanks mate!! Glad that you liked! Cheers!

Paul - Thanks friend!! Cool!! A Pink Floyd fan mate!! Great ! Cheers!!

Torsten - Thanks my friend!! I follow your advice!! Perhaps went to the beach with some cold beers and tequila!! hahahahaha For sure we see on the next challenge!! Cheers!!

Kieran - Thanks mate!! Yeaaaa !! Glad that you liked! Cheers!

Dimitrij - Thanks my friend!! Best of luck!!

Jassar - Thanks my friend!! Glad that you liked, and hope can match your cool image!

Spin - Thanks my friend for all of your support and encouragement through the challenge!! And more tequila !! yeaaaaa

Iban - Thanks friend!! Glad that you liked the lighting! (Y ahora vamos por unas cañas bien frías y una buena botella de tequila!! )

Fernando - Thanks "tocayo" for your kind words my friend!! ( Si, ya es hora de tomarnos unas chelas bien "helodias" (heladas) )

Axel - Thanks my friend!! Thanks for all of your comments and help on this image.
without your help was unable to finish ! And very happy that you liked the final result!! (Tiempo de relajarnos un poco, jajajjaja, y echaronos unos buenos tragos de tequila y dormir! )

Mathias (again ) - Hey you really know the keboard guy and the function of the jellyfhis organic ketboard! hahahahaha Cool!!! Thanks for that description my friend!!

Andrew - Thanks mate!! Glad that you liked !! Cheers!!

John - Thanks for your words!! Cheers!!

Paul (Blachart67) - Really thanks for your kind words mate!! I really appreciate it!! Best of luck to you!! Cheers!!

Remko - Hey buddy!! Miss you (and your fearless style ) during this challenge! But we will be in the next one, for sure! Thanks for your kind words! And time to drink a lot of tequila shots!!! Cheers my friend!!

Fabio - Thanks friend!! Thanks for your really cool words!! COOL!! And time for a cool tequila bottle!! yeaaa cool!! Cheers !!

Mark - Thanks my friend!! Thanks for all of the comments, support and encouragement through this challenge! A really honour and a pleasure to share this challenge with you!! Gracias !! Cheers buddy!!

Bill - Thanks my friend!! Really glad that you liked!! And more beers and tequila !! yeaaa ! Cheers!!

Nick - Thanks mate for your kind words!! Best of luck!

Jesse - Thanks for your kind words!! Really glad that you liked the concept !! Cheers!!

Joko - Thanks buddy !! All the best!!

Filipe - Really thanks my friend!! Thanks for your encouragement and support!! See you in the next challenge my friend! Cheers!!

Linda - Thanks for your words! And happy that you liked the bass guirl and the guitar mantis ! Best of luck!!

Niko - Thanks mate!! Glad that you liked the story an the lighting! Best of luck!! Cheers!!

Simon - Thanks mate for your kind words, really appreciated ! Best of luck!! Cheers!!
Old 05-17-2008, 04:33 AM   #185
Interpretive Dancer
Brad Staley
3D Artist
Ogden, USA
Hey Fernando,
Wow! Where do I get tickets! I love your backround holograms. Very vibrant and animated piece. You did a fantastic job, your passion shines through the whole image. Congrats sir!.
Steam Punk

Brads Uplift Thread
Old 05-23-2008, 06:55 PM   #186
Fernando Porcel
Mexico City, Mexico
Brad - thanks my friend for your kind words and really glad that you like the concept and background! Cheers !!
Old 05-27-2008, 08:18 PM   #187
Fabio Bautista
Character Modeler/Texture Artist
Bogota, Colombia
Thumbs up

Muy buen trabajo Fernanado, muy original... no te cansas de tener ideas creativas y de crear imagenes como ésta, no sé, talvez el tequila ayuda un poco ah??

Hi my friend...your works are always very original,
Congrats and good luck!!
Old 06-07-2008, 07:47 AM   #188
Fernando Porcel
Mexico City, Mexico
Gracias Fabio ! pues no me quedara de otra que seguir dandole al tequila

Thanks Fabio for your kind words my friend ! Cheers!!
Old 06-25-2008, 08:47 AM   #189
Y. Jeff Treves
Director, Producer, Animator
Treves Studios
Istanbul, Turkey
hey Fernando what`s up?

Hi buddy, I`m sorry that I missed all the fun, I was just busy trying to make money Congrats on your final man, I love this image, another one of your crazy art work! You never fail to find interesting subjects for your illustration, and one can tell from the lighting that this is one of yours.. I love the whole mood, this is a festival of colors amigo, I`ll make sure that I won`t miss the next chance to paint with you guys! I hope your animation project is still going smooth. Keep rocking man, portfolios are getting fatter..

Old 06-25-2008, 08:47 AM   #190
CGTalk Moderation
Lord of the posts
CGTalk Forum Leader
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
CGTalk Policy/Legalities
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
Thread Closed share thread