Learn 3D Environment Creation online with Paul McWilliams.

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 04 April 2013   #1
Learn 3D Environment Creation online with Paul McWilliams.

Paul McWilliams from the UK's National Film and Television School returns with his acclaimed CGWorkshop 3D Environment Creation . Learn a complete workflow from basic modelling right through to texturing, rendering and look development. Choose from four different levels of model to create your own production ready CG building. If you want to find out more, have a look at the video on the workshop here.

"I really want to thank you for such an enormous amount of info and detail on the entire process. It's obvious you spent a great deal of time putting the videos together and covering every aspect. I've rarely been disappointed in a CGS class and this is no exception. I definitely learned a lot of new techniques. Cheers to all the hard work you put into it." - Michael Clark, student, September 2012

Class starts 13th May. Enrol Now! !

Old 04 April 2013   #2
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread