Master and Servant 2D Entry: jonny duddle

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 05 May 2005   #421
Cool

Hey Mate, so you do the same i do with my 3d then? lol, i failed my 3d Machineflesh as well, so i feel much with u, and knowing your skills, i think you will bring it to the end it ddeserves. ther's gonna be other books, other challenges and other possebileties to go for a new run, and as long as you're going to finnish it, everthing will gonna be alright. congrats on life's biggest possible award, by the way. you already are a winner. now heads up, don't admit, just enjoy what you done, take a break and then get it done for the finnished work gallery!
best wishes and congrats again! see you soon!

@ peteboy hahahaha, lol!

Old 05 May 2005   #422
Sorry to see u didnt manage it... I wish u all the best with ur familly than till next challenge! cya

DW V 2d

Old 05 May 2005   #423
Arrow

I don't Know why you has stoped to manage your thread. All I can say is that this is a big
waste for the contest. Se ya on tne next challange!

Old 05 May 2005   #424
Oy, another one of a great thread and piece that didn't get to finish. But it's definately most understandable. Family do comes first. So Jonny, it's been fun seeing your thread and watching its progress. I hope to see your work around the community and see you at the next challenge.

Take care and best of luck and health to you and your family. Congrats again.

cheers bro

Old 05 May 2005   #425
Hey, Jonny! Much respect for the work you've done and for choosing what's most important to you. Daisy is a lucky little lady. I'll be keeping an eye on the Finished Art section for the completed "Adventures of Frankenflute".

Old 05 May 2005   #426
Sad to see you go, Jonny, but so glad that you are enjoying life with your new daughter
Be back for the next challenge though, you hear!?

Old 05 May 2005   #427
Cool

Quote: then i PROMiSe that i'll finish it!!

We will all hold you to that promise

Anyways I hope the end result of this one is gonna turn out fine anyway
Keep up the good work.

Old 05 May 2005   #428
Unhappy

even though you didnt finish it, that picture of yours is one of the most beautiful and is worth doing, i trully hope you'll spend some time completing it..please..

Old 05 May 2005   #429
I'm sorry to see you weren't able to finish this wonderfull piece, well you had more important things to do offcource, c ya in the next challenge ok?

Old 05 May 2005   #430
Hey, duddle... thought you deserved some kudos for entering and supporting your fellow CGTalkers. Sorry you didn't get to finish this one for the challenge, but you can still post it in the 'finished works' section, right... RIGHT?!

Cheers mate... now go take care of the little one.

I'm dancin' like a monkey!

Old 05 May 2005   #431
Talking

GREAT JOB MAN GOOD LUCK
tumblr
youtube

Old 05 May 2005   #432
Hey, Jonny, sorry to see you didn't have time to finish this for the challenge, but we're all still here to help out with our dozens of extra eyes when you do find time to work on it and post in in a WIP thread. Good luck, and congrats... on Daisy, of course! And happy birthday!

-mike

Old 08 August 2005   #433
For anyone still subscribed (unlikely i know!), i've posted a finished image in the 2D section! Check it out if you're interested!

Here's a link:

The Firewood Flute

And thanks for all the well wishes when i didn't finish the challenge. daisy's doing really well and getting all chubby!

Old 08 August 2005   #434
Nice to see this piece finished!
Well done and congratulations for your daughter.

Cheers

P.

Old 08 August 2005   #435
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread