Eon (Trailer) Entry: Alexander Preuss

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 11 November 2006   #46
Hello my Friends!

I am so sorry for the not existing updates in this threat!

I work very hard at the moment on a very large commission which will seperate me from the outer world for some time
...but... it will open me some dors for my "job-related" future!

You can see a small sneak in my portfolio at the moment... (intro picture) itīs a quick concept painting i have done... I can not tell any more at the moment but i will show you some more work and information very soon.

I surmised as much that i donīt have the time to continue this challenge...
I am sorry for this

Your Friend
Alex

www.abalakin.de

Old 11 November 2006   #47
im happy about your work is going so good (forgive my english!) but is a sin that you have to stop now.It happens to me more and more in the past and so i know how make it feel.
VEEeeRY BAD!

oz

B-movie

Old 01 January 2007   #48
Originally Posted by OZ: im happy about your work is going so good (forgive my english!) but is a sin that you have to stop now.It happens to me more and more in the past and so i know how make it feel.
VEEeeRY BAD!

oz

Thank you for your kind words my friend,
I knew what you mean, and it happens to me also on my first challenge, where i did not even one single post, because i thought i could never mess with all you guys.
This time it was different... shortly after my first post on this challenge i became offered a great job from a US book publisher and the option to earn a great amount of money as also the option to open some doors for my career and i decided to go with this offer and against this challenge.

At the end i will have to make over 30 stunning artworks to complete the live time work of Sir Gene Wolfe with his "Book of the new sun" and this will take my whole energy the next Years, to make sure that it is worth to display in his greatest book series.

I just hope you can understand my decision.

Your Friend
Alex

www.abalakin.de

Old 01 January 2007   #49
Hey Alex,

Good luck with the work dude.

Cheers ,Corrie

Old 01 January 2007   #50
Sorry to hear you won't be able to continue on the trailer. I really enjoyed the concept stuff you posted here. But congratulations on the job! That sounds like quite a project you'll be working on (and quite an honour as well). Best of luck with it!

My Website :: My Sketchbook Thread :: EON Trailer Challenge

Old 01 January 2007   #51
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread