CG badges - what piece have got em ?

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

1 Week Ago
CG badges - what piece have got em ?

As the headline says: How do i see what piece of my artwork have been getting badges ? 
Thanks !

1 Week Ago
Any work that is awarded is moved to the CG Awards Gallery and the member receives a icon on their profile.  The old awards system is being updated  presently. The old system sent out an email notifying which piece was awarded however it became problematic with spam filtering once artist started doing large image drops where you may receive multiple awards. The system would spit out multiple emails to the same address. We should have a better solution in place shortly.

We just sent out an email to award recipients and will start featuring artists weekly in the coming weeks.  If you received one of these emails and have trouble finding it you can reach out here with a PM for help. We also have an award logo that you can feature on your personal site or post on images that were awarded yourself. 

The site awards are important to us from the aspect of helping experienced artist and Students alike with ways to boost their resume and create materiel for the visa process.  Awards are a vital part of the community that we are working hard on getting up to date. 

1 Week Ago
Thanks Travis ! I dont have a huge portfolio but i just noticed that i got another CG badge, so i was only wondering which one of my pieces that have got that recognition. I could´t find out which one it was. So that got be curious. I have send you a PM
Thanks !

1 Week Ago
http://aircraftprofiles.cgsociety.o...o-title-1172849

Here are 2 awarded images 

Getting our developer on it.  You have 2 awards now and 3 Featured Images, Featured images show up as badges and go in the featured Gallery. Awards are images pulled from the featured Gallery

1 Week Ago
Thanks again ! I just noticed i got another badge, over night ! Thanks for that...However, i never got an e-mail notifying me that i got it. Thanks for looking into it.

1 Week Ago
You wont yet award emails go out once a month now.

If you go to your profile page home you will see under badges 

editors choice and cg award  

editors choice are badges for getting into the featured gallery and awards are for awards clicking on each will take you to the gallery where the images are

6 Days Ago
Cheers ! 
I was just wondering if it was possible to see what piece of artwork that was awarded the badges. 

Thanks for your help !

reply share thread