Apartment renovating

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

07 July 2005
Apartment renovating

Hello!

I am renovating my apartment. I've been planning the look of my renovated apartment with 3d.

I would like to get good ideas for the 3d images and then incorporate them to the renovating work.

I am now working on the bedroom. The room is quite small and there isn't much room for furniture. It gets very easily quite cramped. I don't have much furniture in these images yet.

What do you say about the red wall? On the wall I've planned to paint a flower the way it's seen in the render (one might not realize it's a flower though) . It gives some some texture to the wall. I also tried different kind of grayscale photos on the wall, but they didn't work out that well. The brown wooden "arch" where the small halogens are, is there because I removed a wall and the ugly scars on the walls were easier to hide than fix.

One thing to keep in mind is that I'm not able to create very wild ideas when renovating. The budget, renovating skills (I'm renovating the apartment by myself) and my wifes opinions are quite limited.

There's a little bit too much red reflection on the white walls because of the red wall. I'll have to fix that sometime.

I'll be using 3ds max, vray and photoshop on this project.

I'll try to post a render of an empty work room soon. Anyway you can see from these renders the style I'm trying to achieve in the whole apartment... Perhaps I'll send some photos someday to compare the 3d plans and the renovated result.
I'm new to this forum and seek your guidance .

This project has been post poned indefinitely.

Last edited by disciple : 06 June 2006 at 10:45 AM.

07 July 2005
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread