problem with keying

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 04 April 2013   #1
problem with keying

hey guys, first of all i apologize if i am posting this in the wrong place, this one seemed the best. i am doing some chroma keying for a documentary for a local tv station. they don't know how to shoot for keying, so they did a really terrible job, and now i have to try to fix it. for instance, while interviewing a guy he was shoot in front of a black screen, and he is all bearded with shadows on him which get keyed out and so on. i was able to fix it with hybrid rendering in primatte keyer, and it looked great, but when i pressed play to preview it, the next frame wasn't good at all, he was keyed out, and there were black spot all over, the next frame was ok again, the each other frame wasn't. any ideas why this is happening? i also have guy with a blue sweatshirt on him, and he was shoot against a blue screen, can't key him out at all without his shirt going to. any helpful advice? tnx in advance...

Old 04 April 2013   #2
Talking

sounds like you have some rotoing to do.

Old 04 April 2013   #3
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread