Torn between two monsters, Steven Stahlberg (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 08 August 2012   #1
Torn between two monsters, Steven Stahlberg (2D)

Title: Torn between two monsters
Name: Steven Stahlberg
Software: Photoshop

All sketched and painted in PS, took a few weeks because I only worked an hour or so per day. The background monster is an old sketch of mine I finally found a use for.
She's a 'by-the-book' teacher's pet rookie suddenly faced with her first real life drama. Which one will she shoot first? Maybe she'll save Mr. Tentacool for later...

Old 08 August 2012   #2
Wow, is that ever cheesy-- and I loves me some cheese!
Great palette and rendering. Do you use a lot of custom brushes, or just the standard PS set?

Old 08 August 2012   #3
Smile

Ah, man, pun abuse. Great title dude (hehehe). I love how you did her ass, although that looks like a very unconfortable wedgie. I like the octopus rings on the tentacles and the red sun (or moon) in the background. No obvious contrast, but nice complimentary color scheme. Great job texturing the worm monster, although I can see where you had trouble making the creature's body forms (especially on some of the legs). Overall, its a pretty cool piece. Keep it up. Nice job.

Old 08 August 2012   #4
nice work

Old 08 August 2012   #5
Thanks! yes some of the centipede legs either should be flattened into silhouettes or worked more.

Old 08 August 2012   #6
decisions, decisions....
funny image!

Old 01 January 2013   #7
great stuff

Caro i really love this one. cute sexy ironic...just Steven as i know for such long time.
a bit of webbie touch ? you make me think if i should give a try on my stuff again. did not touched it for some years alredy...
take care
Georges

Old 01 January 2013   #8
Hey Georges! Long time no speak. Sorry I've been invisible sort of for a while, freelance work has picked up again and I'm very busy, maybe too much.
Are you on Facebook? I finally broke down and joined about a year ago, and I don't regret it.

Old 01 January 2013   #9
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread