|01 January 2013||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2013
Having trouble viewing subdivisions
1. I created a plane (a nurbsPlane I believe).
2. I rendered an image onto it.
3. I would like to subdivide it now.
4. I clicked on the plane. I went to "Edit Mesh" -> "Add Divisions".
5. I choose "Exponential" -> "Division Levels=1" and click Apply.
No error messages pop up. However, I still see my selected plane NOT SUBDIVIDED.
Am I missing something???
(This youtube video did the same thing) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbXvEzUTVkQ
Thanks in advance
|01 January 2013||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|