|09 September 2004||#1|
Rodrigo Silva Londero
São Paulo / Itaara, Brazil
Moment Of Extase, Rodrigo Silva Londero (2D)
Title: Moment Of Extase
Name: Rodrigo Silva Londero
(...) about the concept of TEMPLAR project
1. the theme, "MACHINE and FLESH" reports to me a philosophical aspect of the human behaviorism, the mechanical conduct with the question of the "carnal pleasure" in sex act. Reflecting in this point of view, the humans CAN practices the sex with different objectives than inferior animals, objectiving MORE than egoistics orgasms or reproduction. The sex act is a sacrament, is the most and powerful form of contact between two human creatures. Is a door of the subtle and powerful feeling of love.
2. In this sacrament, the humans CAN conduct your feelings to a SUPERIOR aspects of the conscience, connecting your souls and making the essence of the LOVE pulse in your hearts. It is a elevate form of know the means of the love. Who already love sincerely know it. This subject isn't to stupids...
3. BUT, in this degenerate world, the sex act is totally banalized, vulgar, depreciate. The humans endures because the the love is dead, and ignore the cause. Like beasts, search for superficial sensations, and never saciates the search, because the feeling is so superficial and incomplete...
4. In all the times, this despicable reality motives the philosophers and artists. Talk about the complex relations of humans with the cruel aspect of LUXURY. Our world actually is dominated by this devil, you know somebody free of this? (...)
maybe few beautiful creatures, like the babies...
5. In this interpretation, the sex conduct for simple pleasure, deprived that a real feeling of love, is the same of a MACHINE conduct. Repeat repeat repeat mechanical movements , in mechanical and artificial situations, searching the most easy and poor feelings, ignoring the soul aspect of this important act to make a solid knowledge about the human life and the Superior Love. Sex machines producing all kind of bad fluids, and it is repugnant.
6.The templar spirit combat this. Obvious, its a internal combat, a secret combat. This justify the metalanguage of "picture in picture", because the daemons are inside. The evil is so intelligent... like in the Matrix, is very difficult wack up of this dream, the dream of Luxury.
Love is impossible in presence of Luxury.
7. In the real world, the machine aspect of temptations is very easy to see. But very very difficult to combat and exterminate. Then, the "moment of extase" is a capture of the fight, a internal fight.
you recognize it in your life?
my friends, thanks for the incentive and constancy in this work!!!
FORCE for all,
|09 September 2004||#3|
Daniel Bohrer do Nascimento
Join Date: Nov 2003
Bom, n preciso nem falar nada né?
Tu mudou alguma coisa na demônio com a maçã na mão desde o machineflesh ou é impressão minha??
PS: logo logo (espero) vo te mandá uns mapas pra pintar. To modelando uma personagem mulher. To tendo uns probleminhas com a cabeça, eu já fiz umas 6 versões completas dela, mas daí n gosto e começo de novo. Acho que agora finalmente to chegando no cerne do problema. Depois eu te mando os mapas qudo terminar.
|09 September 2004||#5|
Join Date: Aug 2004
Art within art.. perfectely done with the mix of symbolism that is powerful but not too powerful as to overwhelm.
I like how you did the cracks and creases of the portrait. It has that biblical look to it... reminds me of the Sistine Chapel.
Good job !!!
|01 January 2006||#6|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|