passage through the old shrine, mohamadtaghi aibaghi esfehani (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

05 May 2009
Smile wow

thank a lot Rodrigo im so glad that u like it
and thank u master Ehsan , u made me blush...
best regards

05 May 2009
Thumbs up

hi and nice job,except for which you already know,i love all other things about this pic,specially the lighting and texture details,congratulations...
BTW three more things i like to add:

1-the two walls one on right and the other on left,are not as dirty and realstick as the background wall,which some goes for the shadows and lighting,and the diffrence of colors ,maybe less saturated,i think you could add more details later in photoshop,but now for me they look so CG and polished

2-the monsters designs,except for the left one.they are more happy and funny,maybe Dumb and there is no feel of danger or menace in theire face design,not expressions,but design

3-and the rain,there are no splashes on bodies and nothing looks wet,and the rain density is the same in every parts,in more depth parts,they should be much much more,and the size,those in foreground must be bigger but now they are all the same size

but again nice job,i think things like these are the simple but yet effective things that can make your scene more real

Last edited by kmest : 05 May 2009 at 06:05 PM.

06 June 2009
Very nice composition !
I like seeing complex works around here....this is what everyone should try to achieve: Atmosphere,Good lighting,textures,etc...and lot of work put into picture.
Could be some crits to the characters posing( they are not enough dynamic) and that the torch is not affecting in a convincing manner the other monsters, but is still very high quality Digital Art.
God Luck !

07 July 2009
Thumbs up

nice details Buddy,i like your way to use the various elements to make an illustration.like the overall lighting texturing the scene.
but the relation between the figures in your illustration seem a little off,but as i mention before you done such a great work.

Mohammad.Modarres

07 July 2009
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread