Phantom's Agents/S.P.H.S Technology

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

08 August 2010
full control...

Chris

Thanks so much man!

I've been thinking what should be the final expression of his face and eyes. Made a few sketches in a notebook, I stopped at this version. Anyway, watching the sketch difficult to keep in mind all the details that should be on the model. Iron elements on the face were added later, I got rid of the eyelashes and eyebrows. Rather than lash now - thin rods, they are not on the whole arc of the eye and the outer corners. In general, the creation of a fully functional head was not easy, but I'm satisfied.

Bogdan

thank you man! I glad

Heri

Hey, Heri. Glad you see here.

is progressing very slowly, because I'm too picky about yourself. Sometimes I just get tired of all this. But all the time keep thinking in my head. Globally forget about the surrounding reality and of conjugal duties. Haha. I'm just not strong in some directions (scripting, animation and particles), must be trained in the process. I also draw a lot of sketches, speed painting, long-term art. I wanted to make a quick comic book, but later abandoned the idea. I love the technical process, do something right than do it quickly and fictitious. Sometimes jump on other projects. But this is not fatal.

Soon I will gather all objects in a heap, and pour this <garbage> here. Haha

PS and hello to everyone who likes and who dont likes my project.

------end log.

Last edited by Marat-Ars : 08 August 2010 at 12:21 AM.

08 August 2010
i'm looking forward to that art dump.

08 August 2010
Originally Posted by Marat-Ars: this is my workflow

what program or how do you plan out your work flow like that, is that just simply in like photoshop or some other image-based program O_o ? Its nice to organize your work in that fashion if your a more visual person, should keep you organized ! And your work is simply breathe taking congrats and keep moving forward.

08 August 2010
Originally Posted by NineBreaker: what program or how do you plan out your work flow like that, is that just simply in like photoshop or some other image-based program O_o ? Its nice to organize your work in that fashion if your a more visual person, should keep you organized ! And your work is simply breathe taking congrats and keep moving forward.

hi. this is a MindMap concept draw.

the best program in my view of the similar. But destroys the information in the file forever, if fails. So that definitely need to do a backup! And thank you. Move forward as I can.

08 August 2010
Originally Posted by Dare-o: i'm looking forward to that art dump.

sorry I missed your message Yeah this is a art dump. Hehe. thanks

09 September 2010
simply awesome !
keep going man, cause this stuff is turning out really cool !
let the force be with u and so on

cheers

(subscribed)

09 September 2010
~switched~

Freemn

Hey, thanks buddy!

Hi all
I could not resist and joined the competition Comicon 2010. After 4 October, I'll be back to work on projects.
Can anyone else be interested in it. Here's a link to the thread:

http://www.gameartisans.org/forums/...ead.php?t=16544

Hope your like it guys.

09 September 2010
ill be keeping another eye on your game artisans thread. the concept looks great so far.

09 September 2010
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread