Young girl, Viki Yeo (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

06 June 2010
sweet!

We (my wife and I) love this image. We went to your website to see your process, but the images didn't load. Could you put your process up on the Area.autodesk.com tutorials section? We'd love to see the process you used to make such an incredible image!

07 July 2010
Thumbs up

very good work .I like this style!

10 October 2010
Fantastic. Looks nearly real, except the bangs seem thin and lacking in something. Otherwise it's amazing.
Render Farm
Support@ResPower.com

05 May 2011
I've seen pictures that look less real. Awesome work no doubt.

05 May 2011
Incredible ! It looks so reel. the cloth is really amazing. However the hairs on the forehead are a little bit strange to me. Maybe there is some kind of aliasing problems.
Anyway this is a good picture.

05 May 2011
Thumbs up

It's a most amazing art I've seen here!

08 August 2011
yes this work is awesome. I found the tutorial about this artwork in many places.. look up the making of the young girl.

08 August 2011
Critic

Hello,

Lovely render.

That said, I hope you won't mind me contributing a few observations. Generally speaking, the middle portion of the antihelix overshoots the helix from the front view. This is not the case in your image. These two anatomic features are part of the ear (google them). Also the tragus portion should be clearly visible from the front view as well, again this is not the case in this image.

I recommend you study the ear apparatus from a little closer and pay close attention to how the different structures relate to each other from different angles.

You also have some artifacts around the base collar area, any idea how you could fix that?

Hope this was helpful, great work and keep it up!

08 August 2011
Quote: Originally Posted by Salim El Harizi
I recommend you study the ear apparatus from a little closer and pay close attention

Yup i agree with you Salim.

Fabulous work done Viki congratulation man

09 September 2011
come on, fess up. this is a photo of a real girl, right?

insane photo-realistic work. I like the bangs, very slight

10 October 2011
Really exceptional work! How'd I miss this before?

01 January 2012
wow, it's really amazing...

05 May 2012
I really like the use of asymmetry here. The shape of her eyes specifically.

Like most others, it's the hair that breaks it. Otherwise it is incredibly realistic. I don't know what it is as I have no experience with hair, but that blurring is something I see on a lot of renders. The Blue Project even has this problem. I assume here the hair is done in a separate pass. I wonder if the alpha channel is giving problems with soft edges?

Anyway I feel totally unqualified to say anything other than AMAZING! haha truly :cheers:

06 June 2012
this is just wow. please give my your creative genes.

Thread Closed share thread