| dur23 | REEL thread |

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

06 June 2003
cgmonkey: ty

BoromirNo1: Thanks! I thought about tossing a character in there. But i think i would prefer just a vid. Thanks very much for looking into that

Fetnuts32: how ya like deees textures

Mr.T: Heya rat. Thanks for the words of motivation!

Im a lil behind but life has been happening...

Shes rigged shes got wicked face shapes. The capes are a simple cloth operator in xsi. With the "nylon" preset. Its soooooooooooooo easy heh. Next ill up a lil cheesy animation

Later.

06 June 2003

your work is soooo amazing. When your reel is done you should get multiple job offers in less then a month. How long have you been doing low poly?

06 June 2003
Hey dude I have to admit at being a selfish SOB. these are awesome models and I LOVE Neverwinter. The more models the better. especially one as good as this. The polys would be 2 high but the skin is fanstatic.

Also your new model (the elf lady). :airguitar
quality.

06 June 2003
superior.. you are talented!

06 June 2003
Love it. LOOOOVE it!

06 June 2003

FLATSSS
Some faces for fun
Nice upclose shot

Solve: Thanks! Prolly about 3 years now. Lets see about those job offers...

BoromirNo1: hehe then go get the new expansion that just came!!!!

CgMonkey and teyon: thanks!

06 June 2003
excellent work! Magnificent textures!!

"heh..Sarcasm, for what profit is it to a man if he gains the world, and loses his soul...matthews 16/26 I believe"

Dracula - Castlevania SOTN

06 June 2003

amazing very nice stuff !

06 June 2003
You are amazing. You work so quick and have a totally high caliber of work. Keep this up man, your concepts are awesome and you see them through to the modeling. Do you have any early sketches from your female character?

06 June 2003
Vash T Stampede: thanks man!

goodlag: hehehe thanks !!

mattregnier: Unfortunately the sketches of her are really unfinished, and i dont' think that anyone else looking at them could make out any kinda character....hehe...Thanks!

06 June 2003
Hi dur! that woman model is great! the face texture is excellent, much personnality in it keep it up, and good luck!

06 June 2003
This truley rocks mr. dur.....you paint textures like a true master ....That elf girl looks fantastic!! All your work is fantastic!!! ....now show us more!!! One thing for your still shots i would change would be the posing, but you already know that ...and besides its about the animation not the stills...when do we get to see some walk cycles and sword slashes?!!?
keep it up manz...

fetus

10 October 2003
Question hey

Hey hows this coming Dur23 er Mike.How about some updates?

01 January 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread