Beta testers wanted!

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

10 October 2012
Beta testers wanted!

Hi,
as the topic already says I'm looking for people that are willing to test the current and upcoming versions of my plug-ins thoroughly. I would like you to test all features of the particular plug-in. In order to keep the effort within reasonable bounds every tester is assigned only one particular feature of the plug-in he/she is testing. Since the plug-ins are available for both Windows and OS X I would like to have separate testers for each of these operating systems.

What I offer: One free license including 12 months of free maintenance. This period might be extended if this working model proves itself in practice.

What I expect: Thorough test of one module of the particular plug-in. Creating bug reports and feature request using my online bug reporting (Mantis). Creating a documenation for that module in english language including screenshots.
If you are interested in participating please use the contact page at http://ticket01.com/contact/ using "Beta testing application" as inquiry type. Please specify which plug-in you would like to test and what operating system you are using.

Best regards,

Matthias from ticket01

10 October 2012
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread