Buscat
Education Forum Leader

CGTalk Forum Leader
portfolio
Kirsty Parkin
Manager, Education and Training
Rising Sun Pictures
Adelaide, Australia

Earlybird Special on "Nuke Compositing for 3D Artists" with Nick Deboar 'til 5th May

Why take Nick Deboar's six week online Nuke class? Here's what the students in his current class said:

"Nick did a great job of explaining the why behind any actions in Nuke. I didn't learn a step-by-step checklist, but instead learned how to understand the underlying processes. The course left me with an overall impression of how Nuke thinks and how to keep it happy. He also constantly mentioned industry standards, which helped the content to always feel relevant.
I've already seen great improvements in my own projects because of Nuke and Nick's course."

- Ryan Davies, student, Feburary 2014.

"Nick did a great job of breaking down these subjects into very clear and understandable examples. The presentations were easy to follow and, as a result, I had the time and motivation to go a little bit beyond the lesson and experiment with all of the various nodes and techniques he taught. Thanks, Nick, for a great six week lesson with Nuke!"

- Bryan Monroe, student, February 2014

The PLE edition of Nuke is all you'll need to take this class. Click here to find out more - starts in June.

reply share thread