Cohesian bazaar., Lukas Juszczyk (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

10 October 2013
Cohesian bazaar., Lukas Juszczyk (2D)

Title: Cohesian bazaar.
Name: Lukas Juszczyk
Software: Photoshop
Submitted: 24th October 2013

"Like every great scientist, Schrödinger does not care about money. In fact, he’s doing this all for sake of science. Unfortunately for him, the area of science he chose is pretty cheese consuming, and the amount of cheese needed for all that scientific testing is not cheap. After multiple attempts on making his project work, he eventually run dry and is forced to spend his all savings to buy the few last pieces of cheese. Placed sparingly, these last pieces of cheese could be Schrödinger’s last chance to see his invention come to life, but it’s only going to work if the mice can actually find their way."

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014...et-schrodinger/

http://mouse-craft.com/

10 October 2013
Thumbs up

I don't recognize the reference, but this picture is really cute. I love the expression on the koala. And this piece does capture my attention and makes me wonder what's going on. For instance, what's with the cheese and old cash register? Is the koala selling cheese (and looking like some mountain-top guru)? Why would a koala have cheese (since they only eat Eucalyptus leaves)? I'm not criticizing it, it's just funny and something to ask jokingly. I love the stippling effect you got on the koala and the cap (its a nice contrast to the rest of the piece and highlights the lighting effects and the difference in texture). It looks like mystical shop in the background (I like the glowing rocks on the top shelf; didn't notice them at first). There's a lot of character to this piece and it's just enjoyable to look at and notice all of the things you put in it (I don't even want to critique it for the most part; it would be mostly subtle stuff anyway). Overall, this is a great piece with a lot going for it. Keep it up. Great job.

07 July 2014
I'm glad you like it i've just posted rest of the work and little background story... 10 months later (previous cgs layout was really pissing me off )

reply share thread