Eon (Illustration) Entry: neville dsouza

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2007   #346
ditto !
and see you next time man thanks for all your words.
A

Old 03 March 2007   #347
A bit dissapointed that you're not among the winners. But still big respect and congratulations on your work! you did your best, your work is known as one of the best here, so your time will come perhaps in the next challenge! keep th egood work up.

Old 03 March 2007   #348
yea, crowd favourites, oft differ from judge favourites, never mind mate..it seems you have earnt respect from your peers, that is just as rewarding i should suspect ^^. Ths pieces was certainly unique...

see you next time mate.

Marley

UPLIFT CHALLENGE

B-MOVIE

NVart Competition

KING
PHARAOH
GOLIATH

Old 03 March 2007   #349
Hey Neville,

Keep up the great work and I will see you in the next 2d challenge, just dont make a 2d novice like me look bad okay .

Old 04 April 2007   #350
Thumbs up Very Artistic

Neville,
I like your combination of highlights, colors, and dimension, especially the way the light rays flow past the little dude watching.

I also like your tutorial, this gives me ideas for better using Photoshop.

Thanks,
Great work

Old 04 April 2007   #351
Cool Congracts Dude!

dude..... i have seen u work on this man.... it took a lot to complete it.... dosent matter if u didnt win.... its just that, workin in this challenge has given u lot of ideas n lot of friends.... also it has give u immense pleasure in doin it.. i know that it was hard work man.. trust me its one of the best pics i have seen u make man.....

ALL THE BEST FOR UR FUTURE ENDEVOURS... CHEERS!! N ENJOY!!

__________________________________________________ __
Its better to b a KING in HELL, rather than a SLAVE in HEAVEN

Old 04 April 2007   #352
Post hey buddies!

artvandeley ~ thanx a million bro! i'm very happy that we all got a chance to work together and bring out the best in each other! something that is bound to be treasured forever!

OKMER ~ yo bro! me surely there for the next challenge! can't wait to c u guys once again! missin u all like crazy! thanx a heap for all what u said bro! feels great!

ur support, kindness, faith and most of all ur utmost love really gave me a lift to go forward! m ever grateful my friend! god bless u and ur family with all his love and affection! cheers bro!

Neubius ~ hehehehe thanx a lot mate! me looking forward to the next challenge as well .. it'll be one big family reunion!

arturro ~ thanx bro! each and everyones contribution for this challenge was surely extraordinary! i'm very glad that we got to kno one another and best of all .. enjoy it to the fullest! keep rockin bro! take care!

LightSovereign ~ yo Marley! thanx a lot mate! looking forward to seeing u all again! this challenge gave us all the best of friends and time well spent! god bless ya buddy!

mmoir ~ hehehehehe no ways bro! in fact me gonna help ya all the way! u can count on that for sure! u rock bro! god bless ya always!

DNDplus3 ~ thanx a lot buddy! feels really great to kno my tutorials helped ya! i'll surely work on some new ones in contribution to the next challenge! stay tuned for more buddy! keep rockin!

n last but surely not the least!

vivudude ~ manku! thanx for everything dude! u stuck by me thick and thin i'll never forget a friend/bro like u .. hehehe (obviously ur pretty hard to forget too! ) i'm very happy that u love my work for what it is .. theres so much in my head to create more .. its gonna take a while .. but surely .. u kno it pretty well .. u'll be the first to c it all! take care dude! wishing the very best for u and ur family! cheers!

Old 04 April 2007   #353
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Old 04 April 2007   #354
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread