Gage Bush_Character/Creature_Molles Erectus

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

2 Weeks Ago

These are the first WIPs of my character,Gomez Francisco Para Alexandria Noose, Esq. A monster from my comic that I am writing. Iinquired as to whether or not the waiver we need to sign includes signing away any copyrights or simply allowing AMD to use it for marketing purpose but have yet to get a reply. If it is the former then I shall be a most cross little boy.

I am currently using Maya and Redshift but will be using Zbrush and possibly Substance Painter to finish off the texturing. I shall give a hearty attempt at ProRender for a final render though I hope I will enough time to become familiar enough with it.

P.S. I hope I am doing everything within the parameters of the required format so far.

Last edited by Shadowhisperer : 1 Day Ago at 08:53 AM.

2 Weeks Ago
Here be my next update:

Whoops, I cannot seem to reorder the images. Anyways, the top picture is my original concept whereas the proceeding images depict my final efforts in Maya before moving onto Zbrush.

Certainly not my best UVs but I am hoping that my efforts in Zbrush will cover up the seams as I do not intend to animate this dude (at least this iteration).

1 Week Ago
Things are coming along swimmingly!

Though I could definitely pull back the wrinkles, those are pretty deep.

1 Week Ago
My next WIP is NOW!

I definitely need to fix up some things (most notably the weird crook in the the nearest tentacle), paint the main body, and add the tendrils to the tentacles before I move into substance painter.

P.S. You will notice that I resized the body relative to the head and I do indeed like the results.

1 Day Ago
I am now all done in Zbrush and will next move onto substance painter then Maya!

reply share thread