Accidental double submission

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 10 October 2013   #1
Exclamation Accidental double submission

This morning I was submitting a work to my portfolio and the 2D gallery when my internet connection became unstable. Few minutes ago I tried to check if the entry was correctly submitted by refreshing my "Manage Gallery" and was mortified when I noticed the "(Uploading x%)" in my browser's status bar.

The form was still filled and I wasn't fast enough to prevent my entry from being submitted again, sorry. I've deleted the doubled entry, but I can still see the new thread in my forum profile, awaiting moderation. Should I also contact an admin in these cases or simply wait?

Also, I have old thread in the limbo, from a work I've submitted last year. It was never accepted for some reason—I thought it was rejected at that time. But now I've looked at my gallery I noticed that the entry appeared as "not submitted to CG Talk etc etc", despite having a thread. Odd. I've deleted the work and resubmitted, this time it worked. The ghost thread remains. =P

Old 10 October 2013   #2
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

share thread