|09 September 2012||#1|
Santa Monica, USA
Join Date: Oct 2010
Luma Pictures - Tracking/Matchmove Artist (Vancouver, BC)
Please note that you must be a Canadian citizen in order to fill this position.
Luma Pictures is an artist centric feature film VFX studio that maintains a unique culture with an amazingly talented staff and are always on the lookout for exceptional people for full time and project positions.
- Work with animation and modeling departments to ensure accurate camera track
- Problem solve and predict potential problems related to scene setup and continuity
- Accurately reconstruct 3D geometry based on photographs
- Mastery of core 3D principles rotation, translation, scale, gimbal lock
- Thorough understanding of 3D camera principles lenses, distortion, parallax, camera projection, overscan, cornerpins
- Artist must be well versed with Maya, Boujou, Matchmover, Syntheyes, PFTrack or other tracking software
- Artists must be able to take direction and work in a team oriented environment, great communication skills are a must
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, upload your reel/portfolio and a shot breakdown to www.lumapictures.com.
|09 September 2012||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|