Daily Art - Skiwolker

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

Old 4 Days Ago   #76
Agree with you on going back to previous style. The ones that were more "2d" graphic pictures weren't as powerful as your mechanical ones. From your newer ones 84 seemed particularly interesting. Mostly because it kinda reminded of extreme closeup of a thing that actually exist, but also was an abstract pattern.
As a word of praise, it's nice that you started to care more about object interacting with plane so now they are part of plane

Old 2 Days Ago   #77
Originally Posted by Kazkas: Agree with you on going back to previous style. The ones that were more "2d" graphic pictures weren't as powerful as your mechanical ones. From your newer ones 84 seemed particularly interesting. Mostly because it kinda reminded of extreme closeup of a thing that actually exist, but also was an abstract pattern.
As a word of praise, it's nice that you started to care more about object interacting with plane so now they are part of plane

Thank you! Yes, in these days I will focus on interactions and connections between objects and I'll try to find some good patterns. I like the idea that they seem closeups, I'll keep that in mind!

Day 88 - BONES

Instagram: Skiwolker

Old 1 Day Ago   #78
Day 89 - GUIDELINES

Old 19 Hours Ago   #79
Day 90 - CORNERS

reply share thread