Help!

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 10 October 2012   #1
Help!

Hey guys, I'm having a little trouble with a rig I've made for my capstone class. It's probably a simple fix, but I would like to ask you guys for some help. My rig works fine except when I move the rig, the eyes move out of the head.

This is the current set up:
grp_Eye Group - This has it's axis attached to the head bone.
L_eye - These are parented to the Head Control and have Aim Constraints on them.
R_eye
So I don't know why they are moving the way they do, but if someone would respond ASAP. I would be very appreciative.

Old 10 October 2012   #2
this may be double transform

Originally Posted by RideOn: Hey guys, I'm having a little trouble with a rig I've made for my capstone class. It's probably a simple fix, but I would like to ask you guys for some help. My rig works fine except when I move the rig, the eyes move out of the head.

This is the current set up:
grp_Eye Group - This has it's axis attached to the head bone.
L_eye - These are parented to the Head Control and have Aim Constraints on them.
R_eye
So I don't know why they are moving the way they do, but if someone would respond ASAP. I would be very appreciative.

I think that is a double transform problem .At first the grp_Eye Group is controled
by head bone ,then the eyes are controled by Head Control .So when you move the
rig ,the head is moved by head bone first, then is moved by Head Control twice.Now your eyes have double transform.
My English is not good,hope it can help you.

Old 10 October 2012   #3
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread