FEEDBACKS plsss again!

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 08 August 2013   #1
FEEDBACKS plsss again!

hey guys..few days back i had posted my work here and had got many suggestions and advices..i hope i have taken them in to account and have improved my scene..this is my another test render..please take a look and give feed backs..thanks in advance
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cgupld.jpg (76.6 KB, 67 views)

Old 08 August 2013   #2
and yeah i have used mia_light_surface for the neon signs..but im not getting the currect glow for the blue arrows above the car..pls can someone help me out?

Old 08 August 2013   #3
35 viewed but no replies yet? :( :( :(

Old 08 August 2013   #4
First off, dont start new threads on the same topic. All it does is clutter the forums'

Secondly, 35 views and no replies is nothing. I've gone hundreds of views and no replies so just wait it out.

About the image: It seems as if your render quality is really low as there is quite a bit of artifacting going on. The lighting also seems very flat. Try and find some reference images and match your render to that style of image.

Old 08 August 2013   #5
couple of advices if i may :

you need to work with reference images, so you have something that represents your final output to witch you try to get as close as possible. then you wont need people on the forums to tell you whats wrong with your work, you'll see it by yourself. right now youre yust shooting in the dark.

you also have to study rendering and also the appearance of lighting and materials in the real world.
cause thats all stuff you absolutely need to understand...like for example, fresnel reflections, brdfs, light decay, linear lighting. and so on.

and most important thing is to understand composition and color theory in art.

Old 08 August 2013   #6
hi, sorry that i created a new post for it..im new in lighting im still learning many things and trying to improve..thanks for the feedbacks..will upload more test renders soon with more improvements to the scene..

and can some1 tell me how to upload a gud quality image here? beacause whenever i try to upload an image it says that i can upload only a 90kb sized image..so obviously i wil have to reduce the size which reduces the quality too..

Old 08 August 2013   #7
That shouldn't be the case, make an account with a site such as imageshack, which allows a hell of a lot of storage space (5gb I think), once your account has been created you can upload an image, then copy the forum code from imageshack and paste the code into a cgtalk 'reply to thread' window. Simples...

Old 08 August 2013   #8
...Also you really need to reference, even if the reference you find isn't exactly what you have in mind, the fact you are looking an actual scene can help you get a sense to art direct your own work. There are some great examples on the net (believe me I've checked). REFERECE is always key...

Old 08 August 2013   #9
okay thanks a lot

Old 08 August 2013   #10
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread