|08-27-2013, 04:21 PM||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CGS DSF 3409 45mn "The Iron Lady"
"The Iron Lady"
You have 45mn for your your sketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post
* WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
* You may post a drawing at ANY TIME, but if you wish to be eligible for the Sketch of the Week,
it must be finished at least a week after the topic has been posted.
* You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread.
* They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 1024 x 1024.
NOTE: The forum WILL RESIZE your image. but you may post a direct link to a high resolution version of your drawing
|09-04-2013, 08:26 PM||#3|
Lord of the posts
I was thinking something like strong mother who has lot of work to do but still wont give up.. Idea was too hard for me
I have problem on environments, characters.. and so on! Also I still feel that because I had little break, its very hard to get everything rolling again. (new computer too without the old setups)
My digital sketchbook: Click here!
|09-06-2013, 09:37 PM||#5|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|