how to get a more realistic render using vray

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

2 Weeks Ago
Sorry for the late reply.

Well done Modather, looking really quite nice. As for the contribution to the project, yeah feel free to add my real name if you so wish.

I have downloaded the new file, but it will be Friday before I will really get the time to have a good look at it. See is I can't find out why you need to push your lighting multipliers so high. I know that adding all the extra time to unwrapping can be a pain, but it holds much greater results in the end. It's all about the details at the end of the day, and the unwrapping has helped you sell the scene significantly.

If you need any tips or advice in the future, don't hesitate to ask. if I can help I will try to.

2 Weeks Ago
no worries, take your time Glenn..

as for thecontribution i tried to add your name in the Co-owner section of project's info yet if only accepted names registered on behance "seems like tagging someone on fb" and i didn't find your name in list of names under "Glenn" so i added your name in the project description, and yea the unwrap is a real pain, actually i had trouble while unwrapping seat's back, for some reason vertexes while relaxing keeps folding like a flower opening and circlearound itselfso i had to separateit vertex by vertex and rearrange it untili found myself literally sorted most of the geometry vertex by vertex.. it took me about 8 hours just to finish unwrapping the back only, but as u said results were amazing Al Hamd le Allah, as for the lighting take your time and whenever you get extra time please check the file and let me know what did you find there.. thank you for offering i'd be really more than happy to contact you to ask for your opinion and help on future projects so if you don't mind please let me know your email or if you prefer using messages here on forum.

reply share thread