|01 January 2013||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2003
LON-LAT Connection Kit
We are very proud to announce the immediate release of the LON-LAT Connection Kit, a geo-location creation toolkit for Maxon’s Cinema 4D.
The kit enables the fast creation of Globe animations and contains a plugin and a library.
The plugin will let you create accurate locations (based on longitude and latitude coordinates) and connections on the globe:
- easy selection and creation of locations from a list with thousands of cities
- easy creation of connections between location
- file parsing for creating large amounts of locations and connections
- parametric settings for the created locations and connections
The library contains different globes, lines and markers:
- 2 vector globes in 110m and 50m resolutions, rigged for easy setup
- a high resolution natural globe
- sweep line object with embedded animation system
- 5 different markers
It is available through our online-store www.editude.nl/c4d-plugin
|01 January 2013||#2|
Join Date: Dec 2004
My apologies if I missed the OS and C4D version requirements ...
but wold like to know
- PC ... Mac ?
- v12 ... v13 ... v14 ?
iMac 3.06 ghz Intel Core 2 Duo / 16 GB / OS 10.9.5 / C4D StudioR12 / CS6
R.I.P. 11.02.11 ... my dear friend .
|01 January 2013||#7|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|