animating an anaconda dribble

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2012   #1
animating an anaconda dribble

Hey guys, I use 3ds max and fairly new to particles, I modeled playing cards and would like to animate them like this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDp8...&feature=relmfu

i know these cards in the video aren't animated, its an actual move and i can do it as I'm a cardist myself, however i can't afford insanely expensive super slow mo cameras, so i decided to model the cards and search for a way to animate them in that fashion and later composite them.

How would you suggest i go about this? Please reply with a detailed answer and not just 2 words stating a software name or whatever, thanks a lot guys.

It doesn't have to be an anaconda animation, it can be something like from what gambit did in xmen.

Last edited by abedkh : 03 March 2012 at 03:48 PM.

Old 03 March 2012   #2
animation/constraint/position constraint...and F1

you can start from these informations and this file but other methods are possible.
I hope this is what you search.

edit: sorry, you need a particles approach...I read it now but I'm not sure particles are the right way.
Attached Files
File Type: zip cards_test_01.zip (18.2 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by savat : 03 March 2012 at 03:43 PM.

Old 03 March 2012   #3
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread