Eon (Trailer) Entry: maciej matysiak

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 11 November 2006   #31
Here is a little animation test from the “roofs“. I know they are moving to fast. I just wanted to see how it look like.

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/339912

Old 11 November 2006   #32
MH! brilliant idea! i never thought about moving part in the city structure...not of this kind,but i have to admit that it works pretty well!

B-movie

Old 11 November 2006   #33
Great modelling and a very nice render. Looks like you're well on the way.

My Website :: My Sketchbook Thread :: EON Trailer Challenge

Old 12 December 2006   #34
HEY! where are you?

B-movie

Old 12 December 2006   #35
The moving glas kinda reminds of the After Effects 7 splash screen I'm very curious to see where this is going.

Old 12 December 2006   #36
I love that jugenstiel building, I'm a big sucker for that...

come on then, give us some more

Old 12 December 2006   #37
Nice shading on the Earth machichi! Though if you're heading for a photoreal look, having the "terminator" shown and the atmosphere visible only on one side of the planet could help a lot. Also adding a little blue to the atmo and removing the black area in the center will improve the results...unless that's the metheor shadow, but in that case you should have the clouds black too.

We're looking forward to see more stuff coming up! Good luck!

ThE-ShiFT team

Old 12 December 2006   #38
Unhappy I'm not dead

I'm still alive.....sorry for not replying. Don't have much time last days. Got a new job in a new agency and there is pretty much work to do. Can't find time to finish it.

I'm so sad 'cause it began so good. Sorry guys but I wish U all very much luck and fun and there is so much very very good locking stuff here. I was proud to work with U all.
Maybe next time

PS: THNX espacially Oz for surporting a helping out.
I will try to finish it anyway as a free project...then I'm not completally out.

Old 12 December 2006   #39
Hey, sorry to here that. You had some really nice work going here. Congratulations on the new job though!

My Website :: My Sketchbook Thread :: EON Trailer Challenge

Old 12 December 2006   #40
thnx

Thank U. Of course I will watching this challenge to the end.....there's to much ispirating stuff that I can miss that ;-)

Old 02 February 2007   #41
I'm back

Hi folks.....I'm back and I'm going to finish the Trailer. Something for the Portfolio. So I can spend a little more time in it and do it a little bit bigger ;-)

Old 02 February 2007   #42
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread