Need Mocap?

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

08 August 2006
Need Mocap?

Drop me a mail if you need help with mocap on your project.

I can apply motion capture data on to a FK character rig. I have some data, but if you need something specific you'll need to source the c3d or trc file first (I don't work with bvh files or other skeleton formats).

Contact me via my website for more info: http://www.mocap.ca/

I have about 5 years experience with mocap working on video games, tv and feature films. I am developing some software that I am currently testing. Send me something that I can use to try and break my software. The only requirement is that I would like to use the rendered results on my website for promotional purposes.

Thanks!

Al.

08 August 2006
Hi Al...Pretty sure I've seen you around somewhere on my mocap scroungings.

Not sure I can do anything to help you atm, but would like to make some form of ongoing contact to build my teams mocap related contacts and possibly be of use to your endeavours at some point...off to your site to have a peek around.

08 August 2006
Hey sd. Hope you enjoyed the site Let me know if there is anything I can do for you projects (looks cool btw).

Al.

08 August 2006
I did enjoy browsing your site and will keep you in mind on the mocap technical end...we are pretty well fixed on that as part of our process...(you seem deep into the industry....we always can use more .c3d if you get wind of some fresh raw or clean files. ).
Thanks for taking a look at shirowproject as well, glad you liked it.

08 August 2006
http://www.mocap.ca/data/Trc/ ?

I still need to make an index for the data. If there is something in particular you are after lemme know.

Al.

08 August 2006
Thanks for putting that resource up... already been browsing the files. Some unusual and interesting captures you have in there.

08 August 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread