Atlantis : Tibor Bedats : no title yet

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

08 August 2006
update

aksu and Genesisa - yeah , you have right with depth, I must still do something with it, maybe some light rays help.

now I experimenting with light and overall atmosphere and colors, I think that green is better for underwater scene now. Also I have some new ideas with monuments ....

Last edited by rawwad : 08 August 2006 at 08:45 PM.

08 August 2006
Wow!
The mood is cool.
The volumetric light are maybe too shiny. Like a nuclear explosion over there.

But looks cool

08 August 2006
Agree with Kutkin. Go for it, Tibor!

08 August 2006
Hey Tibor, you have such a fantastic concept with those huge spheres. you need some more depth and color variation. The green in the foreground is too saturated and looks totally unnatural. good luck man.

08 August 2006
Sorry guys, but I couldnīt finish ít, because my father stole my PC where I had saved Atlantis data. My parents are divorced and our wealth must be dealed, laws are stupid in this thing, then father could take what he want. And he absolutly f*cking on me and my work, then he stole not only my pc, but also tablet, scanner, programms, ...
I hate him, he is the biggest f*cking idiot ever,
Itīs bad, very bad.

I must buy new pc and tablet, after it i can be back at CGtalk.
Also this reply is wrote from my mom work.
Neverimd, iīll do something with it.

Good luck with voting guys! Great Challenge!

08 August 2006
That's sad man, I totally loved your concept.

08 August 2006
yep, agree with aksu
www.mpavelart.com

08 August 2006
Iīm so sorry,Tibor. Well, I donīt wanna be an interfering person but I think when a person, your father, a friend, etc acts in such a bad way, itīs because of a suffering that he happened sometimes before and he didnīt overcome and this fact became in frustration. He suffered, he has to provoque suffering. But, in the bottom of his conscience, he loves you, Iīm sure.

Man, I wish you all the good luck. Youīre not alone and hope your friends, mom, family, etc are near to you and gives you a huge hug

And look, he threw away your stuff, but your mind, your soul and your good ideas belongs to yourself and these, man, canīt be stolen

Youīll do wonderful works.

Best regards!

08 August 2006
You had one of the strongest concepts and images in this contest and to find out you didn't complete it for your that reason must totally suck!!!

Keep your head high man and don't let this discourage you. I hope you get your brand new equipment back and start doing what you do again.

There will be many more challenges to come.

Good Luck and hope to see you here again!!!

Last edited by vshen : 08 August 2006 at 04:56 PM.

08 August 2006
But why that last image can`t go as final entry? It`s almost finished i guess!
www.mpavelart.com

08 August 2006
sorry to hear that man, anyway your image is up in the final entries good luck

08 August 2006
Originally Posted by jamesvfx: sorry to hear that man, anyway your image is up in the final entries good luck

08 August 2006
Wow! Thanks a lot friends

Now everything with my father will going with judgement. I donīt want back my pc, iīll buy new and better, but I want my last data, thatīs the most important.
Yeah, my relation with father is broken and will. This situation with my father is worse than you think, realy. But I start new life, which is not bad.
And if I will have back my atlantis files, then iīll post it finshed to 2D gallery, will see.

And jamesvfx, big thanks to you, that you give it to voting, but my final is much better,hehe

08 August 2006
[QUOTE=GonzaloGolpe]
And look, he threw away your stuff, but your mind, your soul and your good ideas belongs to yourself and these, man, canīt be stolen
QUOTE]

yes.they are there in your mind Tibor, and we,your friends at CGTalk are with you too

08 August 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread