CGChallenge XXVII - TEN_Valentious Williams (Channel 10))

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

10 October 2012
Yup I love this drawing style. It's perfect. Very impressive work.

10 October 2012
TwinSnakes thanks man

thanks a lot ,I'm motivated by all you great artist out there there is more to come soon,i think i may need a team to pull this off in time.but for sure am going complete this even if the due date will pass.Enjoying this is my reward.Can any of you guys tell me any thing about the story i should add or change?Or some you didn't like or understand so i can change it before i say it is done?

Originally Posted by TwinSnakes: Yup I love this drawing style. It's perfect. Very impressive work.

10 October 2012
Thumbs up

Looking really good. When do you think you can finish the storyboard? Have you done any 3d yet? Can't wait to see...

10 October 2012
Sampad it should be up in about a day or two

I'm kinda going into a withdrawal stage where im adding new content to better tell the story in a way the audience could feel worried about the main character.Right now i'm doing some simple toning values and other details of functionality , id post a youtube link soon.Gif format its being display clearly or as it should for some reason.

10 October 2012
here is the update

link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfry3YAj9_k&feature=youtu.be

10 October 2012
Nice animatic! I'm not sure I understand the end though - could you clarify?

10 October 2012
KMcNamara about the ending

KMcNamara about the ending ,i have the ending in mind but havn't finish up the storyboard entirely,i may need to set this project up as a team base entry.

11 November 2012
Concept Hunting

Guys I fell behind in this challenge so i'm putting a warrant out on my self ,was out for a while .But here is some new content ,ive decided to create some redesigns of the main character.Have a few more ideas to play around with.

11 November 2012
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread